Tires Wanted: Correct sized set of late model preferably Goodyear's for GNX

trick86

Solid Member
Tires Wanted: Correct sized late model preferably Goodyear's for GNX with a tread pattern that could somewhat resemble the originals? GS-C's? or just a tread pattern that doesn't suck.

PM me.
Thanks

Tires Wanted: Correct sized late model preferably Goodyear's for GNX with a tread pattern that could somewhat resemble the originals? GS-C's? or just a tread pattern that doesn't suck.

PM me.
Thanks
Would you be interested in a set of origonal Tyres? They came off a wrecked GNX . Have about 2600 miles on them. Thy have been stored inside and on threir side since I purchased them. Let me know, at willard344@gmail.com Thanks. Dave.

I have a set of rears...Goodyear Gaterbacks. 255/50vr16...about 10,000 miles on them. I think I bought them of you last year.

GNRick's comment about tire age makes an important point. Although the article cited is 10 years old, the recommendation today is the same (see tire rack's tech page, http://www.tirerack.com/about/techcenter.jsp). The two children who were killed and the subject of the CBS news report that started raising concern about tire age lived in the next community to me (Newtown, PA). I am driving on 20 y.o. gatorbacks as are others and I think we are all aware of the hazards of doing so. If there were currently manufactured gatorbacks available, I would put them on the car immediately but as it is, whenever I drive to a show I am constantly aware of a possible blowout or a powermaster failure. I guess it would be best to put on new tires and store the gatorbacks.

I recently put on a set of 4 BFG. gforce sport comp 2. I could not believe the difference between the new ones to the Gaterbacks..
They were the only tires available for the rear.