Time to sell the Hybrid-T

I decided that right before winter might not be the best time to get rid of it, so I'm sitting on it for now.

Adam

I decided that right before winter might not be the best time to get rid of it, so I'm sitting on it for now.

Adam

cool.

Is your hood aluminum or steel?

Are you using a cutlass or buick radiator core support?

meaning, do you need just these parts:
cutlass header panel
cutlass bumper
cutlass fenders
cutlass hood

or do you need all that and the core support also?

The hood is aluminum and I'm using a Cutlass radiator support, but the Buick one is the same. All you need is header, fenders, bumper and hood.

Adam

The hood is aluminum and I'm using a Cutlass radiator support, but the Buick one is the same. All you need is header, fenders, bumper and hood.

Adam

sweet.

How much does your hood weigh now with the gn bubble on it?

Are you using a metal oem bubble or an aftermarket fiberglass / plastic one?

Have you ever thought about making the front grille a one-piece design like the GN's have?:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/1344918-post16.html

sweet.

How much does your hood weigh now with the gn bubble on it?

Are you using a metal oem bubble or an aftermarket fiberglass / plastic one?

Have you ever thought about making the front grille a one-piece design like the GN's have?:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/1344918-post16.html
I haven't had the hood off since we did the work, so I'm not sure, but It didn't seem to add too much. I'm using a metal bubble I cut out of a wrecked hood. We used 3M panel bonding adhesive. I kinda like the two seperate grills.
Adam,
Have any pics of it with those other wheels? The 19" Axis Penta ones ?

Thanks

I don't, they're on my DD N/A Regal right now, but I plan on switching them over before I sell.

Adam

That is One slick ride

I really like the bold changes you did to it. Like others said Im not easily impressed either, but you hit the spot that turns my head. No corners cut I can tell it trully is amazing car. You have a real passion for what you have done and I hope you get a good fat price for it.

was doing a search for pics of your car HybridT....... so did you keep it? Are you still on here? More pics of that spoiler? Bueller?

If you are still looking pm me you e-mail address, I have many pics of this car. He sent me many pics since we have the same style/taste. Cool guy too. I never heard if it sold, if so the owner hasnt turned up here to my knowledge.