Time to go to hotair motor school...

I got this manual from ebay and decided that I needed to let my hotair turbo brothers have access to this information. Its about 60 pages worth of scanning with a lot of new photos and charts that I have only found in this manual.

Sequential Fuel Injection pictures from racing photos on webshots

I also have this manual in a .pdf format but it is too big to attach to the site.

Post an email if you want the .pdf version sent to you.

Have fun learning a little more about our motors and testing procedures.

Jerry jr.
Would like the .PDF
fjm568@swbell.net
Thanks!

I got this manual from ebay and decided that I needed to let my hotair turbo brothers have access to this information. Its about 60 pages worth of scanning with a lot of new photos and charts that I have only found in this manual.

I also have this manual in a .pdf format but it is too big to attach to the site.

Jerry jr.

I'm interested in a copy if still available. Just got a 84 HA. NEED some info for my car. Thanks

Jerry jr.
I just bought my car a few days ago and would like the .pdf tjy5588@aol.com