Time for Frame off.

No, it's a big block chevy. Guess you didn't bother to look at the pictures.

Yeah, that was supposed to be a joke.

Sounded better in my head, as usual.

Meaning, they made a Monte out of a GN.

No Buick PP = not a GN.

Fab work is nice though.

Yeah, that was supposed to be a joke.

Sounded better in my head, as usual.

Meaning, they made a Monte out of a GN.

No Buick PP = not a GN.

Fab work is nice though.
Registration still says it’s a Grand National.
To each is own..... I’ll still enjoy my Buick Regal I built the way I want it.

Yeah The engine is all aftermarket just like the 87 turbo T I’m building right now w a TA aluminum stage 2 block.

WOW, nice engine choice, wild build. Does your wife complain about your "hobby/obsession"?

Beautiful work but I would seriously reconsider driving on the street with that roll cage, one good bump and your head will take a deadly whack on those bars. We have lost a few people in our area taking an innocent ride in their race cars, simple accidents but it killed them, head trauma.
Mike

Beautiful work but I would seriously reconsider driving on the street with that roll cage, one good bump and your head will take a deadly whack on those bars. We have lost a few people in our area taking an innocent ride in their race cars, simple accidents but it killed them, head trauma.
Mike

This is a street car....
I am not a fan of people driving a funny car roll caged car on the street with that swimming pool floaty foam wrapped around their halo of the roll cage or that black SFI approved stick on roll cage padding. For their bare non-helmeted head to bounce off of in a street accident.

This is exactly why I spent good money on a great seat that will give me 270 degrees of head support. This will keep the roll cage far from my head and my brain if an utter disaster happens while driving on the street. I will be in 5 point harness with a composite seat that is mounted to the cross car beam of the roll cage at the shoulders and to the floor. These seat passes FIA STANDARD:8855-199, there are not to many seats on the market that can pass this test and recieved that certification. This gives me the confidence I wanted for street driving. Yes, my roll cage is all around me to protect me on the race track, and my seat will keep my head from impacting all that chromoly tubing whether at over 180 mph on the track with my helmet & HANS device on or on the street with my helmet off..
seat.jpg