THS Sponsorship for Norwalk

Slow91z

Turbobuick.com Helper
Staff member
Hey guys I'm starting to get excited about Norwalk (hope you guys are too) so I thought I'd give an update on what's going on for sponsorship.

HR has promised $70 to the winner and $35 for runner up, and Boost Crew has promised $50 to fastest qualifier.

The goody grab bag will be on site so everyone should leave with something!

I have reached out to a few other places but if you guys want to make some calls and get some commitments that would be super cool.

Do you need a minimum car count to run THS this year? This will be my first time racing at a Buick event, and haven't run any of these classes before, but my car meets the requirements, and I'd be willing to run as cannon fodder if you need a space filler.

Thanks,

Kelly

No minimum as far as I know, but you should run anyway...get your feet wet, have a good time, and everyone gets something out of the goody box.

Trust me it's fun no matter what place you come in.

Oh, I'm sure it will be a blast! I haven't even raced down a track until a month ago- ha! Do I have to register before hand, or just show up and tell them I'm THS?

Just tell them and show up in the staging lanes when they call ths qualifYing or all heads up classes.

Just tell them and show up in the staging lanes when they call ths qualifYing or all heads up classes.

Another trick is just to watch the lanes from the pits. If a bunch of cars with THS or TAI or whatever class you are running are all lined up, chances are you need to be there too ;)