THS Sponsors for Bowling Green

Haulz A

We are excited to post up the list of Sponsors for Turbo Hot Street in Bowling Green. Looking to be the biggest payout ever in the history of the class. For the first time we have a title sponsor.

Boost Crew Motor sports is our title sponsor !!
JL Enterprise
Hartline performance
Lorenz Racing
Janis Transmission
Spoolfool Produtions
HR Parts & Stuff
Competition Components LLC
Schaeffer Oil Products
Castle Performance
Casper's Electronics
GN1 Performance
TA Performance
Dave Husek Turbo Buick Performance

We have more sponsors just waiting on contact from them.
If anyone would like to sponsor just PM David Day or Darrow Watts.

Awful quiet in here. Haven't been since 2015. I ported the heads, more cam, Holley EFI, PTC 9.5 nlu 3600 stall and same ol' baby TE45a.63 I put on in 2004.

Awful quiet in here. Haven't been since 2015. I ported the heads, more cam, Holley EFI, PTC 9.5 nlu 3600 stall and same ol' baby TE45a.63 I put on in 2004.

We have a lot of people that will be participating in the THS class this year- guy's like yourself that's been around the Buicks for years but have not been out in a while. There will be several new faces and some from the past like self. Dday and I are handling the sponsorship which is going very well- as I mentioned earilier in this thread, we will have the largest payout in THS history. I will post a complete list of THS sponsors by the end of the week. Again thanks for your participation concerning this class.

Haulz A

Thanks yeah Dday pointed me towards Larry Hodge Racing for drag tires and I think they sponsor THS also. Fast free shipping and the price was as good as anywhere else online.