THS Sponsors for 2018 TB.com Nationals

Haulz A

On behalf of the Buick GN THS racers- we are proud to annouced the Vendors/Sponsor which has already committed to supporting the 2018 TB.com Nationals May 2 - 4.

Without their support, dedication of supplying quality part, their research and development of new product- none of this would be possible.

Again thanks for your timeless support which keeps our dreams alive of owning and racing these cars.

Note; All Vendor/Sponsor's will be continuiously updated as needed.

2018 TB.com Nationals THS Sponsors

Hartline Performance ( $ amount TBD winner/ $ amount TBD R/u ) Gift certificate's
GN1 Performance ( 72 mm Throttle body/ Plenum) $469.00 in value
Lorenz Racing ( $200.00 ) cash
Spoolfools ( $300.00 ) cash
Casper Electronics ( $400.00 ) Gift certificate's
TA Performance ( Committed products/amount TBD )
Cruz Performance ( Committed products/amount TBD )
Alky Control ( Committed products/amount TBD )
Gbody Performance ( Committed products/amount TBD )
Fullthrottlespeed ( Committed products/amount TBD )
RJC racing ( Committed products/amount TBD )
HR partsNstuff ( Committed $ amount TBD winner/ $ amount TBD R/u ) Gift certificates
TB.com Nationals ( $500.00 winner/ $100.00 R/u ) cash

Haulz A

Last edited:
Thank you to all the sponsors that are helping to promote THS and all of the Buick classes. Without you vendors and us dedicated enthusiasts events like this would not be possible. Congratulations Darrow on putting together a great list of sponsors. I hope this event draws numerous participants and spectators. I look forward to seeing you all there in May.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Also the the TB.com Nationals will payout ( $500.00 winner/ $100.00 R/u ) to the THS class. So get those GN's ready to rumble for this exciting event.

Haulz A

Due to the internet crashing- we all lost a lot of valuable info concerning the TB.com Nationals. Below is a current list of THS sponsors that will be supporting our efforts toward the event. The THS racers appreciate all of our sponsor support and personally want to thank each and everyone that works hard each year to make this event possible.

2018 TB.com Sponsors

Hartline Performance ( 15% off winner/10% R/u ) Gift Certicate's

GN1 Performance ( 72 mm TB/plenum) $469.00 in value

Lorenz Racing ( $200.00 ) cash

Spoolfools ( $300.00 ) cash

Casper Electronics ( $400.00 ) Gift certificate's

TA Performance ( Timing cover/Oil pump ) $470.00 in value

Cruz Performance ( Turbo saver/Oil kit ) $200.00 in value

Gbody Performance ( Set of 18” or 19” GNX wheel ) $1600.00 in value

HR partsNstuff ( Committed $TBD winner/ $ TBD R/u )

TB.com Nationals ( $500.00 winner/ $100.00 R/u )

Turbo Buick Performance ( Committed $TBD winner/Ru)

Boosted crew ( Committed $TBD winner/Ru)

Haulz A

Attached is copy of the TB.com Nationals race flyer which list all the sponsors that support the event year in and year out. The THS racer's want to personally thank all of them for their generous support.

Haulz A

Attachments

• Flyer v2.pdf
    17.2 MB · Views: 92
Congrats to Patrick Hester on his win @ TB.com Nationals. It was a really close margin of victory by .0006- to close to call with electronic timing devices.

Also thanks to all our great sponsor that participate in the event- with you all this would not be possible.

Haulz A

Hauls A it was very nice meeting you and your lovely wife at the motel. For someone who came that close you were an honorable person. Hope you got her some coffee

Hauls A it was very nice meeting you and your lovely wife at the motel. For someone who came that close you were an honorable person. Hope you got her some coffee

Same to you my friend- it was nice meeting you and your wife as well. I see that you had a safe trip home well. Keep in-touch and we wiI'll see you all in BG in a few weeks - Roll Tide

Haulz. A

Thanks Darrow. You have put forth a lot of time and effort in promoting the class. Thanks to all of the participants and sponsors, without all of our dedication to these 30+ year old cars they would be long forgotten. It was good to see everyone there. Thanks for helping me resolve the issues with the boost controller. I was surprised how good the car ran Saturday after the miserable day Friday. I look forward to seeing everyone in BG later this year.

Thanks Darrow. You have put forth a lot of time and effort in promoting the class. Thanks to all of the participants and sponsors, without all of our dedication to these 30+ year old cars they would be long forgotten. It was good to see everyone there. Thanks for helping me resolve the issues with the boost controller. I was surprised how good the car ran Saturday after the miserable day Friday. I look forward to seeing everyone in BG later this year.

Yr welcome my friend- I'm gona need your help rounding up those THS racers who have not raced at the last couple of events. We need them to pull the covers off their cars and get them to the track because October will be here before you know it. Again thank you for your loyal sportmanship in helping me repair my car before the final round. What a close race ha.

Haualz A