THS Rules 2k10?

Bent6

The Vanilla Gowilla
Any word on the 2010 rules for this class?

Still no billet turbos allowed? I don't get that one as they are available to the public - nothing top secret.

And why the stock rear end rule? There is no performance advantage to a stock replacement type such as a Currie 9", M9 or S60 bolt-in replacement.

Just wonderin' .......................:rolleyes:

Thanks for the interest Will. We are working on which events THS is going to be run at for 2010 right now. Then we will be taking a look at the rules. I am sure if you did your homework you know why the billet wheel turbos were out for 2009.
The rear end rule has nothing to do with power potential but instead had to do with keeping the classes seperate. I did not start this class to take racers away (aka hurt) any other class. It was started to give people who had no place to race heads up in the TR world a place to race. There is two rules that if chaged would cut one of the classes deeply and the rear end rule is one of them. This comment is based on the phone calls I have gotten.

Thanks again, Kip

Does anyone know if you can get a billet 67 with the correct housing for this class?

$

I hope not, dont need to spend more money for a class that has only been run at 2 events.
DDay

I hope not, dont need to spend more money for a class that has only been run at 2 events.
DDay
Sounds like it will be at a lot more races next year. The billets haven't proved anything yet anyways I don't think.

billet

Can we get some feed back on people who have run the billet wheel turbo,et and horsepower numbers.
DDay

yes i have one on my car got it from holly at hartline performance 1170 dollars shipped to my door precision billet 6765 journal bearing with E cover 3in 2in i went 10.62 10.86 10.72 on street radials in my buick taking it back to the track sunday turbo is amazing spools instantly i run a fast xfi and e-85 stock cam rods pistons dyno last weekend turned 564 to the rear wheels i want to run in ths but dont know if they allow e-85 or ta headers?