THS Roll Call for Bowling Green 2017- Who's coming

I'll shoot Brian a PM . He is familiar with my car , he dynoed it the last 2 years at RC's shop during the TB nats.

I'll have to sit this yr out, might be down to spectate. Had some life changes going on, job changes moving etc. new motor is currently in the works. Looking forward to getting back to racing in 2018.

I'll have to sit this yr out, might be down to spectate. Had some life changes going on, job changes moving etc. new motor is currently in the works. Looking forward to getting back to racing in 2018.
Ok- hopefully we will see you @ the GS Nationals.

Haulz A

I'm coming for the first time. Can I lobby for a waiver on the 3 inch in 2 inch out rule? All else on my car falls within your class rules.

I'm coming for the first time. Can I lobby for a waiver on the 3 inch in 2 inch out rule? All else on my car falls within your class rules.

Which turbo are you running? I have a spare 67mm E compressor housing if someone needs one.

I think I have a PTE 3by2 also in parts bin
Will check
Cool beans- I think there is one guy screen name "Broke" has an H or S cover that will probably need to use it- Hit him up on the thread to see if he still needs an E cover.

Haulz A

Cool beans- I think there is one guy screen name "Broke" has an H or S cover that will probably need to use it- Hit him up on the thread to see if he still needs an E cover.

Haulz A
I'm coming with my 4x3. I hope to get it figured out when I get there so I can participate in THS.

Okay my friend- just trying to help a brother out- see you in BG

Haulz A
And it is appreciated. When I purchased the 6766 I went 4x3 because my maf pipe and intercooler pipes were that size and it was a direct fit.