THS Roll Call for Bowling Green 2017- Who's coming

Haulz A

Its that time again to get those GN's ready to rumble in the jungle. Who's coming out to participate in this years historic event in Bowling Green. We anticipate to have many vendors/sponsors to help support our THS class racing- so get ready to have some fun and great competitive side by side racing.

Haulz A

I'll be there 2
Patrick,
Hey thanks for the reply back- to answer your question concerning helping with organizing the THS event.

1) We can always use more help acquiring more Sponsorship /funding.

2) Assist communicating with the THS racers by keeping them informed of event changes etc

3) Marketing and advertising our THS class brand to enthus others to participate in our class.

4) Help with tech inspection to ensure all participate are within our THS class rules.

5) Communicate with race tower with current Ladder info for the racers.

Patrick I really would appreciate any assistance you can give us- I know Dday feels the same concerning this issue my brother.

Haulz. A

I'd love to once again be part of supporting the cause. If you guys will have me. :)

Mike B.

I'd love to once again be part of supporting the cause. If you guys will have me. :)

Mike B.
Mad Mike,
Thanks for your support with the THS class sponsorship- We always can count on you my friend. I will send out a sponsor request email next week to all potential sponsors. Again thanks for your support concerning this matter.

Haulz A

Debating.....the car needs upgrades.
1rwkk8.jpg

On second thought, Count Me IN!!

I would love to run this class , but the only thing keeping me out is my 9" narrowed 1 1/2" each side . Any chance of a 9" with stock suspension set-up be allowed in the future ? Thanks , Sam

I would love to run this class , but the only thing keeping me out is my 9" narrowed 1 1/2" each side . Any chance of a 9" with stock suspension set-up be allowed in the future ? Thanks , Sam
Sam,
We would love for you to run in our class as well but at this time- the THS class rules do state that you must run the factory rear housing assembly with stock location upper and lower control arms. We always vote for rule changes each year around DEC - JAN time frame- so keep in touch with THS rule change/vote thread during that time. Also if your car runs on Alky/93 or E85 base fuels- you can run TAI class without making any changes to your car. The TAI class allows 9" rear end, turbo 400 tranny's as well. Contact JD on the board and he'll be glad to have you in his class as well. Thanks for replying to the thread and have great day my friend.

Haulz A

Thanks for the reply . The TAI class to me is more of a pure race class with light weight cars , unlimited turbo , coil overs . I like the fact that the cars of THS look and perform ( accessory wise , AC , full interior ) like stock cars at "normal" weight . I only replaced my differential because I felt that it was the last weak link in the drive train and it doesn't go any faster with it . I hope this comes up for discussion next year during the rules change voting . Thanks , Sam

Thanks for the reply . The TAI class to me is more of a pure race class with light weight cars , unlimited turbo , coil overs . I like the fact that the cars of THS look and perform ( accessory wise , AC , full interior ) like stock cars at "normal" weight . I only replaced my differential because I felt that it was the last weak link in the drive train and it doesn't go any faster with it . I hope this comes up for discussion next year during the rules change voting . Thanks , Sam

Sam,
Bring your car to BG in September- we can discuss this issue with the rest of the class racers. Maybe we can give you a one time waiver for the race- make sure you look up me (Darrow Watts or David Day) concerning this issue. We will lobby this with the rest of the racer- normally we give people a break concerning thing of this nature.

Haulz A

Thank you for being open to discussion about this . I'm sure there are others in the same boat as myself that would run this class . I was already planning on going to Bowling Green just for the experience and test & tune . I do not have a rollbar in yet so I don't think I can compete. I plan on installing one this winter . See you there , Sam

Thank you for being open to discussion about this . I'm sure there are others in the same boat as myself that would run this class . I was already planning on going to Bowling Green just for the experience and test & tune . I do not have a rollbar in yet so I don't think I can compete. I plan on installing one this winter . See you there , Sam
Sam,
Not having a roll cage is not an issue for this class- 85% of the people who run this class don't have a roll cage. So I guess will see you in BG competing with us in the THS class. Continue watching this thread between now and BG- there will be more info posted concerning sponsorship, racers concerns etc.

Haulz A

After double checking the rules I found that my Turbonetics 6465 would not be legal for his class due to its compressors 4" inlet & 2.5" out . I'll still be there to test & tune and watch the action . Who knows , maybe a THS legal turbo is in my future . Sam

After double checking the rules I found that my Turbonetics 6465 would not be legal for his class due to its compressors 4" inlet & 2.5" out . I'll still be there to test & tune and watch the action . Who knows , maybe a THS legal turbo is in my future . Sam

Sam,
Check with Turbonetics to see if they sell a 3" compressor cover for your current turbo before purchasing a new turbo. Also call Bison performance- he definitely can tell you if that turbo can be modified with a 3" THS legal trim compressor housing- that would be a lot cheaper and plus its something that Bison can do in a couple business days. Bison performance is a vendor on the board.

Haulz A