THS ROLL CALL FOR BOWLING GREEN 12-15 MAY 2021

Haulz A

Hello THS racers- its that time again for our annual gathering of fun, fast cars and going fast. Just wanted to know who was planning on attending this year- please reply back to this thread or hit up Dday via face book. Dday and I are currently working on sponsorship for the THS class for the event. We will post all of our THS class sponsors via this page and face book. I look forward to see all of my fellow racers and fans in a few weeks- so get those Turbo Buicks ready to rumble.

Haulz A

Phoneguy

Cometic HG stress tester
Someone posted pictures of the track yesterday, it's under water....hopefully there is no damage to the track.

Bryan

Haulz A

I'll just have to put my rain tires on the car- they still post a respectable 1.35 sixty with wet conditions- Lol

Phoneguy

Cometic HG stress tester
Bowling Green racetrack 3-1-2021.jpg

TJH88

I'm planning on being there. I had my first 86 GN from 87-91. Was out of the game until 99 when I got my 86 GN I have now. Been to 2 Nationals now and will, if nothing goes wrong, have my car there for the first time this year. I hope after all this COVID stuff everyone is ready to get out and it's a big turnout this year.
Tim

JDSfastGN

I plan on being there and THS seems to be the class I can race in although i wont be very competitive. FIrst time going despite owning my buick for the last 21 years. Hope to meet some of you there.

JDSfastGN

Damn never mind, it says no front coil overs? Why lol. Its not like theres an advantage to running them. If anything they hurt me weight transfer. Oh well, test and tune it is.

JDSfastGN

Sorry to bombard this post, but is there a definition to what constitutes a coil over for the rules? Mine are a 10 year old QA1 style that mount to the stock lower control arm and the spring still sits up in the stock perch but rest on an adjuster mounted to the shock. Only thing adjustable is ride height. Thanks guys!

Haulz A

We can waiver the front coil over- thaz not a problem. The biggest concern is the turbo size- as long as your car has a 6766 turbo with a 3X2 compressor cover we can waiver several items on the rules list as long as the racers all agree with it- we do it all the time. So come on out and enjoy the THS class- be glad to meet you.

Haulz A

Haulz A

I see that you have a 6768 turbo- which is fine and THS class legal- does it have a 3X2 cover on it.

JDSfastGN

We can waiver the front coil over- thaz not a problem. The biggest concern is the turbo size- as long as your car has a 6766 turbo with a 3X2 compressor cover we can waiver several items on the rules list as long as the racers all agree with it- we do it all the time. So come on out and enjoy the THS class- be glad to meet you.

Haulz A
Awesome, I look foward to going and meeting yall. Yeah my 6768 is an old "THS Special" with the 3/2 setup.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Can't wait to go to BG. Count me in to once again support this class.
Fingers crossed for great weather and a great track.

Mike B.

Haulz A

Mike,
Thanks for your continuous support that you've given year in and year out toward the THS class sponsorship. We as the THS class racer's will represent your company as you always represent us. Thanks again for your support mad Mike- see you in few weeks- my brother from another mother.

Haulz A