THS Results from Osceola

87LC2

Turbo Hot Street FINAL!

David Day over Mike Schwab. 10.26 @131 for David to Mike's 10.69 @124. Great racing all day and another nice field of cars for Hot Street (8).

Also got to see WJ, Walt Judy, set a iron head TSM ET record run. Then break it! 9.35!!! Awesome. Congrats to Walt and Tammy!

More to follow...need sleep...

It was something to see! And I "think" he still runs a Max Effort (WJ is pretty tight-lipped about what he's up to. LOL)

Awesome racing all day. TURBO HOT STREET is just that...HOT!! Great work D-Day on the win. Also, hats off to Walt and Tammy. Car looks and performed great!! Wisconsin corn rules!!

It was something to see! And I "think" he still runs a Max Effort (WJ is pretty tight-lipped about what he's up to. LOL)

Yes he does run Max Effort, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!!

Congrats Walt!!!!

Prasad

Was a great race day and I'm hoping with some tuning yet this year to have the new combo working. Congrats on the win.

Turbo Hot Street FINAL!

David Day over Mike Schwab. 10.26 @131 for David to Mike's 10.69 @124. Great racing all day and another nice field of cars for Hot Street (8).

Also got to see WJ, Walt Judy, set a iron head TSM ET record run. Then break it! 9.35!!! Awesome. Congrats to Walt and Tammy!

More to follow...need sleep...
Congrats on the win and nice times David! GNS will get your winning product package out ASAP. Please PM me your mailing info along with car info.

Thanks,
SW.