THS Kudos

87LC2

Turbo Hot Street THANK YOU

With the conclusion of a successful debut this year, the THS staff would like to acknowledge those who made contributions to the class this year. In these tough economic times, the businesses and individuals (racers and fans alike) who supported THS and made the first season of a new Buick class a successful one, should definitely not go unnoticed. Our success would not have been possible without your outstanding contributions

That being said, we would like to extend a hearty THANK YOU to the following businesses (in no particular order) for your support;

Champion Racing Heads, Shaeffer Lubricants, Adam Calcote (aka the ‘V8 Assassin’), GNSperformance, Laura Buick, Hawkins Speed Shop, Dennis Kirban, nos4gn , Highway Stars, the Chicagoland Chapter of the GSCA, the Buick Performance Group and the St. Louis area NAPA dealers.

Like I mentioned above, there were several racers and simply fans of the class who, on their own, solicited donations for the class. A prime example would be Adam Calcote, a TSM racer, who was the first to step up and contributed cash that allowed us to provide trophies to the winners/ runners-up. David Day is another example. They did this to encourage the success of the events and they would not have been successful, were it not for these people. So once more, THANK YOU to;

Adam Calcote, Ronnie Sutherland (aka ‘Chit Talker’), Tom Robison, David Day, Eric Jungeling, Sean Ryder, Lloyd and Shari Bonecutter, David Stinson (for providing the baddest official pit vehicle ever), Collin Hundley (our IT guy) and Chris Carnforth.

We had a great time staging THS and meeting all the racers. Thank you again one and all for a great first season. We look forward to an even better 2010 as we field THS at even more races!

I hope to be able to do more next year, and make it to more of the events.Just have to keep a positive attitude about the job market.Thanks again to the Excessive Acceleration team for bring us THS!!!!Thanks to all the sponsors, hope to see you back in 2010!!
DDay

i'm going to have to do some homework to ever catch you DDAY! hope to see you in the next season. Brian