Ths @ bpg

87LC2

The THS final was Bob Hansen #2 qualifier vs. David Day #1 qualifier with Day taking the win. More to come...Thanks to ALL the racers who came out!

Great job David and Bob!!!!!

look forward to the next RACE!!!!

JD

JD, the next one is in northern Indiana. Are you going?

Congrats dday!! Hope to have something a little more for ya in 3 weeks:)

I didnt race with you guys, but let me tell you that I was impressed by the field. THS rocks..... Great job by everyone and this class will continue to grow and become the talk.

Someone showed me a picture of the trophy that was made for the winner... and let me tell you that was the most impressive one I have seen yet....

Congrats to all the racers, the winner(D-Day), and KIP and company....

I hope all of you make it to Reynolds. ;)

Car Count THS

Hey Kip,

Our car counts seem as high or higher at each race than other classes.
Any chance we can approach Bowling Green?
I want THS there, I dont really wanna go all the way there for TAI or TSM.
I think all the THS racers feel the same way.

Should we vote?
Seriously.
Spending too much money on this THS car this year to not be able to go THS in BG.

I am sure the THS count would be extremely impressive there. A few mentioned they wont even take there car to BG if no THS and I might do the same. TAI is too broad for my THS specific build.

Thanks for considering
Clay

Ths

JD , good meeting you,that shows some serious effort you are making to travel as far as you did to race THS.Good to have you in the class.After we talked about inlet temps Im considering alky to throw in my mix of madness. The trophy for first is totally awsome!!!!!!! Had a very good time and got to meet alot of new faces. Kevin are you the new storm from In. ?
Thanks for making THS and the sponsors that help this class keep going.
DDay

JD , good meeting you,that shows some serious effort you are making to travel as far as you did to race THS.Good to have you in the class.After we talked about inlet temps Im considering alky to throw in my mix of madness. The trophy for first is totally awsome!!!!!!! Had a very good time and got to meet alot of new faces. Kevin are you the new storm from In. ?
DDay

Congrats DDay. I think Ernie is going to be the guy to beat from Indiana...although I may have a few things ready to go if we race at BG;) I want to get this stock engine out of the car before I blow it up LOL

Yea I hear Ernie has a 9.5 in that car!!!LOL! That my friend is something I dont want to see!!
DDay

David, I think the storm is comming from a more southern direction.

See ya, Kip

DDay

Thanks Dave, I do enjoy the competetion and this Class doesn't seem to scary anyone away!!!

Learned a long time ago have fun, LIFE IS TO SHORT!!!!

Not sure if the Indiana thing is in the schedule but most certainly TRY!!!

JD