Throttle cable for an 87 buick gn HELP!!!

Lee main

Anyone out there know where i can buy a new throttle cable?

Cant seem to find one at auto value, napa, rock auto gm dealership and so on...

Is there another cable I can use thats interchangeable, maybe 90's car or truck?

Thanks any help would be much appreciated!

I ordered one ( Pioneer ) online but it was too short to use so I ordered on 1986 camaro Tune Port Injection universal cable from Jegs and made it to custom fit.

If you can't find a original cable then get it from Jegs.

Can't the Lokar cable be made to work? I think it's available in different lengths. I'm not sure how long it would need to be. But I do know that if I needed a throttle cable real bad and real fast, I would make that bitch work.

Teflon lined Lokar $76 bones

Fancy Braided stainless $34 bones

Standard $30 bones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teflon lined Lokar $76 bones

Fancy Braided stainless $34 bones

Standard $30 bones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That last standard version is only for N/A cars... there isn’t a “std” version remade for our cars... I found it out the hard way recently and have 3 laying around here that were supposed to be “direct replacement”

-aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought the 1st one from Lonnie Diers, bought the 2nd 1 for another car from Hiway Stars, bought the last one in a pinch off ebay just a generic 200r cable.. All 3 still work in 3 different cars. just have to do some serious adjustments with the longer cable,, kinda looks like the 3rd pic of the 3 up above.

The $15 one on ebay for a 700r4. its ugly & almost a hastle because of the long stem but it works fine. I cut the stem end off. part no. K65552 made by Tekpack.. it will work in a pinch.

Oh Im sorry disregard my post.. my cable doesn't look like the picture above I'm sorry I was talking about the Throttle valve cable for the transmission to throttle body. My fault sorry.