Three New Buick/TTA Entry Level Turbos Released

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
We have once again expanded our line of Entry Level turbochargers to include three additional sizes.
PTE's new Buick Turbo Regal/Pontiac Turbo Trans Am specific units give racers additional options in regards to turbine wheel size, horsepower output and also expand the Entry Level line to fit a wider range of applications.
These Buick/Pontiac TTA Entry Level turbos feature a special "stock appearing" compressor cover and come standard with a Precision .63 A/R 3-bolt inlet turbine housing; there are slight differences between the three in regards to turbine wheel trim size. The wastegate actuator will be sold separately and there is no core charge for these three part numbers.

PTB001-6031 TA-60 T31 76 trim turbine wheel / 59mm inducer compressor wheel

PTB001-5252 TA-52 T350 76 trim turbine wheel / 59mm inducer compressor wheel

PTB001-6069 TA-54 TO4 69 trim turbine wheel / 59mm inducer compressor wheel

For those who are looking for a cost effective Buick or Pontiac turbocharger, Precision Turbo and Engine's line of Entry Level Turbochargers provides the perfect solution by delivering a high-quality turbo at a budget-friendly price. PTE's Entry Level turbochargers help racers get the high-end performance they crave in a smaller package at an affordable price.

For more information regarding these Buck/Pontiac TTA-specific Entry Level turbochargers, specifications, sizing or for purchasing information, please contact Precision Turbo and Engine directly.
# 219-996-7832

PTE-Turbo-TA60-TA52-TA54.jpg

PTE-Turbo-TA60-TA52-TA54-3-quarter-view.jpg

Let us know if we can help.

Patrick

Awesome :D. Now I have to decide between one of these and the 5857.. What stalls do you recommend?

Thanks
Zack

Thinking of going with one of these in the TA-54 model.I was going to go with a used 5857, but with a little more stall this turbo should compare right? Does it come with an actuator? I am looking for a turbo that can support mid 11's on pump gas and alky.

Thinking of going with one of these in the TA-54 model.I was going to go with a used 5857, but with a little more stall this turbo should compare right? Does it come with an actuator? I am looking for a turbo that can support mid 11's on pump gas and alky.

"The wastegate actuator will be sold separately and there is no core charge for these three part numbers." RUQWKNF
That was in the original post.

a 2800 might be a little too tight, I would think a 3000 would work.

What kinda performance can one expect out of a 5252e with ported heads, 212/212 roller 114 lsa, meth , stretch stock location etc, finally put this on my dads gn, seems like a fun turbo....

What kinda performance can one expect out of a 5252e with ported heads, 212/212 roller 114 lsa, meth , stretch stock location etc, finally put this on my dads gn, seems like a fun turbo....
That Thread is 10 Years Old