Three GNXs will be auctioned off on the same day @ Barrett Jackson Scottsdale

gnX405

According to BJ's website, three GNX's will go across the block in Scottsdale on Friday 1/22/10

Lot # 980 - GNX # 078 ~ 4,700 Miles
Lot # 987.1 - GNX # 452 ~ 7,000 Miles
Lot # 1036 - GNX # 275 ~ 1,200 Miles

This is the first time that I've ever heard of three being auctioned off on the same day. Perhaps the high selling price last year has brought out the sellers.

Any guesses as to how the auction will go? If past auctions are any indication, I bet that these won't be televised due to commercial breaks :mad:

Yea, I would guess the price of the last one brought out the sellers. Can't blame 'em. The price that last one went for was more than what the asking price is for the open MSO car with something like 9 miles on it down in Texas.

I figure at least one of the three will be televised. It damn well better be, anyway.

I don't know 3 cars pretty close in condition. Price is dictated by supply and demand. 3 cars ups the supply and who knows if you'll find that many gotta have it no matter the cost buyers. Thye may just wait for the next one.

I wonder how many of them we will get to see auctioned off . It seems like every time a GN or GNX comes up there's a commercial . like the last GNX that rolled through the block . Is there a way to send comments through there web site? Maybe with some E-mails we can get these cars more coverage . thanks

I watched a show about 2 weeks ago from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas (not sure when the actual auction was) where a stock GN very low miles sold for $41,000 :eek:

yeah i saw that same one, it was like barret jackson auction highlights or something on speed.it looked clean but there wasnt a lot of information on it. id love to go to scottsdale for the auction, that be great

I watched a show about 2 weeks ago from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas (not sure when the actual auction was) where a stock GN very low miles sold for $41,000 :eek:

I taped it and watched it, if you looked closely at the street signs in vegas, it showed that the barrett jackson was being held..... i think the dates were dec 8 to the 13th.., so it was VERY recent.

I did not see the GN roll across, maybe i was too busy on the puter multitasking...

Jan 28th mecum auction in kissimmee florida Mecum Auction: Live Classic, Collector, Corvette and Muscle Car Auctions

BW

Edit: i POSTED the links for 3 GNX's for sale at the mecum auction, and one ultra low mileage TTA

3 SEPARATE GNX'S THAN THE 3 LISTED AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD :)

According to BJ's website, three GNX's will go across the block in Scottsdale on Friday 1/22/10

This is the first time that I've ever heard of three being auctioned off on the same day. Perhaps the high selling price last year has brought out the sellers.

Any guesses as to how the auction will go? If past auctions are any indication, I bet that these won't be televised due to commercial breaks :mad:

I don't think it will help with the two being so close.

the street isnt bringing the high dollars

this is why sellers are turning to Barrett.....nobody wants to put out $70k plus grand on one of these cars anymore....at Barrett you have only buyers and serious cash flow...this is why cars do so well....over a 500 buyers online and in the arena.....that is a lot

I personally think my 100% tribute GNX would pull as much as $50k at Barrett
I have seen tribute hemis and Vettes sell in the 6 figure range

a SMART buyer would buy on the street but a guy who only buys at auctions who he trusts such as Barrett that is where a car like this will take off....

I have bid at BJ's auctions and have attended many....there is this myth about idiots and their crazy money...yes but these idiots hold trust and respect with these high dollar auctions not the street...

gnx at auction

I'll prob. be way off but here's what I think, #275 -$95k, #78 -$85k, and #452 -$78k, then add 10% buyers premium to each. Just what I think based on three being so close and also with more being on the open market right now.Either way great to see these cars right in the mix with the top muscle cars of every era!!

What state is the auction in ? what time ?

Look at the top of the thread. Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Arizona being televised by speed.

I think they just totally missed televising lot #980 due to a commercial break. SHOCKING!:mad:

Look at the top of the thread. Barrett Jackson Scottsdale Arizona being televised by speed.

I think they just totally missed televising lot #980 due to a commercial break. SHOCKING!:mad:

Updates?? Off to find speed channel:cool:

Gnx

What a F##ken JOKE! do to a commercial,any one know the price it went for?

#078 went for $69k
#452 went for $62k

Both went across the block without SPEED Coverage :mad:

Wow!

if we do the math, even less for the seller. if we knock off let's say 8% sellers fee then its high 50's for one and low 60's fo the other. All I can say is WOW!!! Let's see what the 1200mile car will bring. I'm still trying to figure out how the 5000mile gnx at Vegas brought in 130k. makes me say mmm?