Three 109 motors at Pick & Pull, Va Beach

GDNF2ET

One will probably be getting crushed Monday, the other two just showed up..Burgandy 87 Cutless, Black 87 Cutless, gold 86 Regal..The second two are side by side....I climbed under and verified them all.....

One will probably be getting crushed Monday, the other two just showed up..Burgandy 87 Cutless, Black 87 Cutless, gold 86 Regal..The second two are side by side....I climbed under and verified them all.....
What are you asking

I have the original engine off my 87 GN if anyones interested, its a short block and has about 70k miles on it from what i was told. Steve i know you said you were interested so if you still are just get at me.

Yes,I still am. We need together so I can look at it. And go from there:) .

well ill be off starting wed so let me know when its good for you.

don't we need to work around the hours of the storage facility?

yea i think theyre open till 5 or 6 during the week...let me know when you can come up and ill find out the times

Sat or Sunday....SGRIM..hands off you have enough!!!:biggrin:

Do you have a hoist?(to pick it up with)

Santana,you have a camera? Take some pics and post'em up. Close up pics of the inside,numbers on the block etc. Didn't you say it had no oil pan,timing cover,valve covers,intake and was open?

no hoist. Me and my room mate lift it up by hand. If you come saturday i might be able to follow you home in you need a hand unloading it.
Yes i have a camera ill try and take some today before they close.

I have a hoist at the house,just wondering about getting it in my truck. :smile:

here some pictures..The light was out in my unit and i dont know where the numbers are so i did what i could.
DSC00530.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

here some pictures..The light was out in my unit and i dont know where the numbers are so i did what i could. And i couldnt find my camers so i had to use my phone.

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

Santana,call me when you have a chance. You should soak that entire engine with WD 40 and wrap it with a platsic bags:)

Going crazy trying to find your #,:biggrin: appears I've lost it. Anyways,it Sat and I am ready to come get it....

Thanks LS954,looks like it needs to be rebuilt,but the rust appears to be minimal. They tryed to do it right........I'll fix it up. Going in my White T with a roller cam etc. Gonna be a bullet.:biggrin: