Thought some of you might find this interesting

Google Castle Bravo.............OOPS!

Above, mentioning how they set these off sometimes to see how "our" troops would be affected reminded me of the Tuskegee Experiment. Wonder if pos bill gates got his inspiration from that sick shit.

Fuck that fake assed ............

obama does every night, he likes that kinda shit. hillary straps him too. :LOL:
I want so much for the epstein files to come out and see these bastards brought to justice. Plus hanging is still on the books for treason.

obama does every night, he likes that kinda shit. hillary straps him too. :LOL:
I want so much for the epstein files to come out and see these bastards brought to justice. Plus hanging is still on the books for treason.

It won't ever happen, some folks are just treated differently.

Democrat and/or Republican, either office holder.

They seldom face any inquiry about any of their activities and obviously face much less scrutiny as to those self serving activities. That is OUR fault.

Local elections are important.

There was a good size air burst one in the South Pacific and was so powerful it created an emp large enough to knock some power out in Hawaii.

There were tests on Johnson Island, and at Bikini Atoll, late 50's, early 60's.
The recon squadron I was in, {67th Recon Tech, Yokota AFB, Japan}, had films, covering the tests.
I saw some of the pics, about 61-62. DAMN!:oops:
One of the lab supervisors was the camera man, on the observation aircraft. His story was pretty scary!
I also saw pics of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
We used to see the survivors holding ban the bomb rallys, in Tokyo. Sad.:cry:
The occupation forces had left Japan in 1952. I got there in 61....Still a lot of animosity.

There were tests on Johnson Island, and at Bikini Atoll, late 50's, early 60's.
The recon squadron I was in, {67th Recon Tech, Yokota AFB, Japan}, had films, covering the tests.
I saw some of the pics, about 61-62. DAMN!:oops:
One of the lab supervisors was the camera man, on the observation aircraft. His story was pretty scary!
I also saw pics of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
We used to see the survivors holding ban the bomb rallys, in Tokyo. Sad.:cry:
The occupation forces had left Japan in 1952. I got there in 61....Still a lot of animosity.

Let them have their animosity, they started the war so what did they expect. If Truman hadn't used the bomb to end the war he'd of been impeached for sure and its said we would of suffered 1 million casualties if the invasion of japan had happen. Plus lots of us wouldn't even be here since our fathers or grandfathers would of been KIA.

Let them have their animosity, they started the war so what did they expect. If Truman hadn't used the bomb to end the war he'd of been impeached for sure and its said we would of suffered 1 million casualties if the invasion of japan had happen. Plus lots of us wouldn't even be here since our fathers or grandfathers would of been KIA.
Most of the animosity was stirred up by the commies, paying folks to demonstrate. May Day was a favorite day, to put 1000's around the air bases.
They were/are on the same level, as the scum that Soros and company pay, to troll the web.
Crowd control, here in the USA?? Feeble at best. Japanese national police know how to control a unruly crowd! DAMN! Busted heads were a common sight, and a trip, in a wire caged trailer, to the jail. TCOB at it's finest.

Most of the animosity was stirred up by the commies, paying folks to demonstrate. May Day was a favorite day, to put 1000's around the air bases.
They were/are on the same level, as the scum that Soros and company pay, to troll the web.
Crowd control, here in the USA?? Feeble at best. Japanese national police know how to control a unruly crowd! DAMN! Busted heads were a common sight, and a trip, in a wire caged trailer, to the jail. TCOB at it's finest.

My bro spent a year in japan 81-82 when in the Marines and the younger generation was very friendly but those that were alive during the war still hated Americans. He was dating this japanese girl for a time and the parents and grandparents did not like him at all. I'm all for the people protesting since its their right but the shitbags that go on the looting rampages need to be swiftly and quickly in for a beat down. Wire cage trailer, now that's an idea. Although when they gave freddy the nickel ride in Baltimore it probably gave others something to think about staying in line.