This the current GNX to own!

Well detailed and well represented according to the photos. I'd like to see it go for more than $200k it's worth it in my book.

If GNX #547 went for 225K and that being the last one in Production, GNX #003 being the first one sold to the public,I'm going with 180K,
just because it is not GNX#001 and the Ten Thousand Plus on It.

I’m sure someone will overpay for it
No way I would pay extra for a number 3 car regardless if first one to public

1 or 547 probably but not 3

The article says no real miles on #001? I've seen this car as I'm sure some of you have, the last time i saw it was about 10 years ago and it had over 4K miles on it.

I would bet #002 has less than that?

It always depends on if a few people really want it, but I'm thinking it'll be more in the 120 range.

I've seen some beautifully clean interiors but thats the first flawless, perfect interior. 547 pushed the market up, I'm gonna say some deep pocket art collector is gonna pay $200+

Saw 547 back in 2013 and it was perfect. I believe 003 may have been a press car so that could mean a hard 10000 miles.

I liked everything about the description until I got to this "but needed a good complete mechanical service and very extensive cosmetic reconditioning".

I personally would like to own that car.....as I put most of the GNX components on that one ....all but the suspension and trans work.