This stupid lokar dipstick

bluegate

The damn lead piece came loose from the cable. If I dont fish it out some how, tell me it's fine just sitting in the bottom of the pan.
5997daa86583a4124e921b380e55c2d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Based on the pic you uploaded I'm not sure which piece came off and went in the pan. Truthfully it will just sit in the bottom or stick to the magnet if you still have one. If it was me I'd just drop the pan and go get it. It's pretty easy.

Neal

Based on the pic you uploaded I'm not sure which piece came off and went in the pan. Truthfully it will just sit in the bottom or stick to the magnet if you still have one. If it was me I'd just drop the pan and go get it. It's pretty easy.

Neal
It's just the very end section in that pic. Its about 1/4" in diameter and 2 inches long, made of lead. I have a girdle, still easy to squeeze it out of there?

You posted a pic of a transmission dipstick. With a girdle you'll probably have to jack the motor to get the clearance you need to get the pan off.

Neal

You posted a pic of a transmission dipstick. With a girdle you'll probably have to jack the motor to get the clearance you need to get the pan off.

Neal
Yeah, the tip looks the same. Googling when your mad.....

Thank Neal