This picture needs a caption!

davelostmissing

Senile Member
Suggestions? :)

BG2011_2736.jpg

So I told the A**clown.. give me a stack of hundreds this thick and I'll let you drive her.

Lol...the fat dude in the red pullover Blocking the view is me!

We were working on Bob Bailey (invented the scanmaster,power logger,translator,etc) Gns' brakes.he's holding his fingers.lol.me watching in red.to my right Jason aka Turbonasty and giving us the powermaster lesson is Richard Clark himself.

We were working on Bob Bailey (invented the scanmaster,power logger,translator,etc) Gns' brakes.he's holding his fingers.lol.me watching in red.to my right Jason aka Turbonasty and giving us the powermaster lesson is Richard Clark himself.

Chatting with Bob and participating in Richard's tutorial was great start to the day!

You told those girls WHAT????????

No, no, no......

I said it was this THICK!

Awwwww crap, now I'm NEVER gonna live it down...........

I am telling you guys, that sheep had the biggest kawk in Hillsboro Texas, he was this long. I about couldnt take it all in.

Now Ty, I just laughed, not posted your preferences after all.:eek: And Texas is cattle country, unlike Kansas goofball.:biggrin:

JohnDeereSheepPorker said:
Down here in Bama we measure our IQ the length of our manhood.... in inches.

This is true That's why I have a Ph. D. :)

Of all times to show your a$$....geeze louize.

So did Richard have any new info for you?

Of all times to show your a$$....geeze louize.

So did Richard have any new info for you?

he taught me a couple of tests....how to test bowl,pressure switch.theres an adjustment on the pressure switch to make the brakes hold more psi...good for racing....look at top of switch you will see a dab of rtv...pull it out and theres a jewlers flat head screew inside....you can safly turn it one turn clockwise to increase the pressure cut on/off.....
theres a valve and spring inside master cyl from pump motor.....pull it out ande clean the surface area where the two half meet.this will make the system hold pressure....a couple of things i remember off the top of my head.