This board

I know what it is, just dont know how to do it, sure would come in handy sometimes :p

f10 was what it was set up on my old system Ty.:smile:

Learned from the best............................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If that aint the truth.:eek: It really worries me when Ty brings up old threads over at T6P sometimes.:confused: Never did understand why anyone would post about used condoms but...:eek:

I just wish the new board would quit attacking me!

Toolkit 9 has tried to attack from the forum heading page and within the forums about four times this week, along with a few different attacks. Total around 7. And just now the board tried to link a dangerous website called querrent.com that the AV caught and booted the TB board for hosting it.

I don't mind a good argument in the PV forum, but This is getting ridiculous!

I just wish the new board would quit attacking me!

Toolkit 9 has tried to attack from the forum heading page and within the forums about four times this week, along with a few different attacks. Total around 7. And just now the board tried to link a dangerous website called querrent.com that the AV caught and booted the TB board for hosting it.

I don't mind a good argument in the PV forum, but This is getting ridiculous!

I am having pop-up type stuff now when I come on the site.

Rumor is the board changes will be made if the Leafs win the cup.

Big sigs do slow me down on my android...
there is a feature to turn it off but it kind of sucks not seeing sigs. the embeded videos people put in sigs are the worst!! a link like i have gets the point across.

Big sigs aren't near as bad as the frigging sigs with some sort of animation in them.:mad: It takes so frigging long to down load them I just got to the point where I hit the red X at the top of the page so I can read the post. Using photophucket is just as bad, since it take forever to see what's been posted.