This board

Have you tried reporting the posts in which he attacked you?

It's not anybody in particular I don't think, the maliscious Tool kit 9 website, thing just hit me again. It just comes along randomly and doesn't seem to be attached to any particular banner ad or forum or anything. This time it hit me as I was exiting the Users CP. I dunno what to make of it. Just glad the AV keeps catchin it.

It's not anybody in particular I don't think, the maliscious Tool kit 9 website, thing just hit me again. It just comes along randomly and doesn't seem to be attached to any particular banner ad or forum or anything. This time it hit me as I was exiting the Users CP. I dunno what to make of it. Just glad the AV keeps catchin it.

I got hit with it too, unfortunately my AV didn't catch it. Took me a few hours to be back up and running. I hate to have to run a ad block on a site like this that gets it main (or only) source of income from ads but I cannot afford the down time as I use my computers to make my income too.

I thought one of the reasons for the upgrade of the site was it more secure? Humm.

Seems like Haterade ran off all the Turbo Buick vendors and replaced them with his own!!!!! Watch out Haterade is taking over.

Anyone else notice this?

Anyone have Haterade's number, need to order a Papa Johns pizza.

I hope Haterade is not pissed off with my signature with Cal's and Otto's logo in it.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I thought one of the reasons for the upgrade of the site was it more secure? Humm.

Its not the board, its the ads and we dont have any control over that. Ads are Google's thing and this stuff happens from time to time.

Seems like Haterade ran off all the Turbo Buick vendors and replaced them with his own!!!!! Watch out Haterade is taking over.

Anyone else notice this?

Anyone have Haterade's number, need to order a Papa Johns pizza.

I hope Haterade is not pissed off with my signature with Cal's and Otto's logo in it.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Fat fvck you need to order Subway not papa johns :eek:

Attachments

• ceosizes5hj0.jpg
    ceosizes5hj0.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 93