This board

I started using apple safari and this site and others have been running at lest 5-10 times faster.
Before some of the features where not visible and now they are.
I do not know why safari runs much faster than IE but, it does .
Guys give it a try and see.

Regards,
Juan

I started using apple safari and this site and others have been running at lest 5-10 times faster.
Before some of the features where not visible and now they are.
I do not know why safari runs much faster than IE but, it does .
Guys give it a try and see.

Regards,
Juan

Maybe thats why it doesnt seem slow to me. I only use Chrome and its speedy in that browser as well.

Then it'd be just you an Paul? A gyrine and sheep lover would get along I guess.:biggrin:

You really need to lay off the sheep charlie,

I am married with kids.....

You are single and live in the great state of Texas where Men are Men and Sheep are Nervous :eek:

I use IE 9 and Chrome side by side for comparisons, and both are FAAAAASSST!!!!!! The snow flakes just gotta go though!!!! Give us back our little check marks that indicate what threads we've posted in. They were there before the snow flakes showed, now NOT!

What are these snowflakes people are mentioning ? I don't see snowflakes...

Bryan

I use IE 9 and Chrome side by side for comparisons, and both are FAAAAASSST!!!!!! The snow flakes just gotta go though!!!! Give us back our little check marks that indicate what threads we've posted in. They were there before the snow flakes showed, now NOT!

After I went to chrome it seems alot faster??????? Plus I am laying off the downers...so that helps...:biggrin:

Any chance that JOHNDEEREGN thinks that he is invisible? If you cursor over his name it says "JOHNDEEREGN is invisible", but his name shows up plain as day. Is that the way that the invisible mode is supposed to work? That's a "faux pas" if I have ever seen one. Evidently the only way to be invisible is to log out.

Any chance that JOHNDEEREGN thinks that he is invisible? If you cursor over his name it says "JOHNDEEREGN is invisible", but his name shows up plain as day. Is that the way that the invisible mode is supposed to work? That's a "faux pas" if I have ever seen one. Evidently the only way to be invisible is to log out.

Now I am invisible....... hmmmmm.... Learn something every day...

This is better yet.
If you go "invisible mode" your name on the first page of the forum where is shows everybody's user name that's on the forum puts a star behind it. Both "Charlief1" & "JOHNDEEREGN" thinks that they are invisible, but both names on the front page have a star by it. And here I thought that the star was because they were sending apples to the teacher. I'm thinking that satan designed this program.

This is better yet.
If you go "invisible mode" your name on the first page of the forum where is shows everybody's user name that's on the forum puts a star behind it. Both "Charlief1" & "JOHNDEEREGN" thinks that they are invisible, but both names on the front page have a star by it. And here I thought that the star was because they were sending apples to the teacher. I'm thinking that satan designed this program.

LOL You're a mod Gary, it doesn't work for mods or admin. You will always see another mod or admin that's in invisible mode or anyone else that's using it.:biggrin: