thinking of parting my car

l-floyd3

1986 GN
ive been thinking parting out my car out . i have lost intrest in the project for the last time . im also tired of having money tied up in the car .i would like sombody to just buy the car
heres a quick run down of the car
86 .30 109 block port matched heads a small cam balanced internals .
turbo 400 with trans brake and art car converter
ford 9 inch rear 3.90gear spool wilwood disc brakes strange axles
nice interior
roll cage
i have extra doors, hood , rear quareters
weld drag lites
i have bought lots of gm nos parts
including head light bezels body bushing etc all brand new in the box. i go blank just thinking of all the parts that i have . it took me 2 enclosed trailer loads to move it last time and my trailer is 26 ft long .
i should add that the car is completely disassambled and currently on its way back together the frame is a rolling chasiss with engine and trans back in place.
i have blasted the frame and repainted it. it has all new bushing,ball joints tire rod ends ,stainless steel brake lines the frame looks very professional as i am an exprienced tech of 11 years .the best bet would be to call me at 515 401 7122 luke or e mail me at gophillygo@yahoo.com . im motivated to sell but not to give the car a away i do not need to sell ..
ps i would be willing to help deliver the car within reasonable distance . its going to take awhile to get pics of the car .the car is located about 2 hours away in humbolt. iowa at my uncles hes going to get pics for me

thanks for looking

I am intrested in the doors. How much? And where are you located? can you post some pictures of the doors? Any rust or major dents?

Doors

E-mail/private message sent.

Put me in line for The Doors, and a pair of inner fender liners.. THANKS!