Thinking about selling my AR

The one you are thinking of selling is the M&P 15 sport... the .223? Shoot me a PM of what your looking to get out of it.

I sold mine cause I have 2 more , but I will not sell the ones I have left, I have someone I know owns a gun shop and the distributers have no A/R type rifles, no scar's at all and they run about $3k. but if you do sell now, you can cash in.

Yeah Its the only one I have, and ever had. I probly should hold onto it. But I like to shoot the guns I own, and I shot like 40 rounds through it on Xmas morning and has sat since. Can't find any more ammo then I already have and I only have 450 rounds or so. If I don't sell now and cash in and the ban doesnt pass, I could buy two more with the money. But if it does pass. Wth ammo and parts are going to be scarce for a while now. The money would also help me fund my SBC Regal that Im trying to get

sell it and get another once everything calms down...I sold mine that I had 800 in to, for 1500, and made a nice chunk of change.

Online sales are going down in price almost daily now... Locally prices are still pretty crazy... We sold just about all ours for under 1500 and still will as they come in. Most gunshops will not even start one for less than 2k and are getting it....

SGRIM said:
Online sales are going down in price almost daily now... Locally prices are still pretty crazy... We sold just about all ours for under 1500 and still will as they come in. Most gunshops will not even start one for less than 2k and are getting it....

Yeah I mean I was offered 1400 for my gun 4 mags and 450 rounds. I think I can do better than that

Personally, I have seen AR's go from 1800 all the way up to 3500. Keep it till you get at least $1800 If you were in Va, I would guarantee that you'd get 2500 for it no question. Ammo is going for almost a dollar a round as said so JUST your ammo is worth 400 easy!

I'm thinking of selling off my M&P 15 I should be able to get a good price for mine has alot of upgrades.

I would think that where you are located that $2500.00 would not be out of the question.

Bryan
I dunno, I could probly get it, but how hard and long am I going to have to search to find that right buyer. Had an offer trade plus cash for a mint 10/22 with 3 different stocks, one being the Muzzelite bullpup, AR style and regular stock and like 8 magazines plus 650 cash. I wouldnt mind another .22 rifle and buy a Kel Tech Sub 2000 in .40 with the cash . Any suggestions

I dunno, I could probly get it, but how hard and long am I going to have to search to find that right buyer. Had an offer trade plus cash for a mint 10/22 with 3 different stocks, one being the Muzzelite bullpup, AR style and regular stock and like 8 magazines plus 650 cash. I wouldnt mind another .22 rifle and buy a Kel Tech Sub 2000 in .40 with the cash . Any suggestions

I really dont think it it would take long at all given your location and having ammo.
As far as the trade, check with Shane, he would know way more than me. Good luck.

Bryan

I really dont think it it would take long at all given your location and having ammo.
As far as the trade, check with Shane, he would know way more than me. Good luck.

Bryan
Ill see what happens. but im not gonna wait long if Im going to makea move, they are getting cheaper. Seen several rifles for 1500-1800 with alot more goodies around my area

i actually have Shane getting me a lower to build my own. As long as I have a lower I will be good to go when I decide to build.

Bryan