The ultimate bad news for Bruce Urie

Bruce Urie

The Ventures,CCR forever!
Well, my good friends here.........I'm grief-stricken at this moment and can barely see the computer screen as I write this.

My loving Mother passed away about 35 minutes ago........I just got the call from my wife, Shirley, who was up there with her....I couldn't be there as I caught the flu.....I've been so sick these past days, and even sicker now with this news.........though I knew it was coming, one is never prepared for it.

I was able to read "most" of the wonderful heartfelt things all you guys said to me (I said, "most" as I will have to say I was crying too hard to read any further, but I will, later)

I want to say how much all of those words of compassion means to me......it goes beyond measure of how much it helped me face this terrible time in my life........I was so touched, and very grateful to have such a wonderful group of guys who cares enough about me to voice their kind words of compassion. All of you who wrote, please know I'll be forever grateful for what you said......it sure told me that even in the worse times of someone's life, there are those out there who can comfort the soul. You guys, are my best friends forever.

Blessings to all of you. And my most heartfelt thanks.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear. I can only imagine though my time will come soon enough. Take things slow.

Bruce, so sorry to hear of her passing. You and the family are in my prayers.
God bless.

My condolences Bruce . She is in a better place now . Sam

im sorry for your loss. loosing someone so close is never easy. my prayers are with you and your family

Sorry for your lost Bruce! Isaiah 57:1-2Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come. For those who follow godly paths will rest in peace when they die.

Bruce,
So sorry to hear the sad news. You and your family will be in my prayers.

God Bless, my friend.

Mike Barnard

I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers out to you and your family.
Do not focus on your loss, focus on your memories. Celebrate her life.