The ultimate bad news for Bruce Urie

Bruce,
Sorry to hear of your mother passing. You and your family are in my prayers!
God bless.

Bruce-
I am sorry for your loss, nothing can be said that will ease your pain. Know you in our prayers. Ty

Sorry for you loss. There are no words I can say to console you. Time is the only answer at least thats what they say. Which is BS if you ask me. Cherrish the memories . Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Just read this and it instantly put a lump in my throat and welled up my eyes. I'm so sorry for your loss Bruce, my deepest heart felt condolences to you and your family.

We were only ment to be here for a short time, and while it's short, we effect those around us so they remember us. Your mom may not be around you anymore but she is with you Bruce. A piece of her is in you and by doing things that remind you of her you bring her back to your thoughts.

Death only hurts those who are still alive to feel the pain of such a loss.

RIP to your mother. Try as you can to be strong.

I just now heard. I'm soo sorry man. I feel for ya. I'm not too far behind you. Both my parents were really inspirational and helpful, and I had no idea what I had back then, until I look back now. I am soo lucky. I'm sure you were as well. I wish there was something I could do but I know I can't. All I can say is to hang in there, and make her proud now. I'm sure you will see her again. We're all going there eventually. Hang in there man.