ISO Column shift center console

Rosey1968

Anyaboy got one? shipping to 66213/kansas City

Also looking for a correct cigarette lighter? the end fell off mine...

thanks.

Any luck on finding window, few years back it was a member that post looking for back window with D/F . I tried searching for that
thread but was unsuccessful.. But he did find one out of a GBody regal at a local salvage yard. Being in the KC area there should
be some large salvage yards that are tied into the national hot line parts search.. Good Luck.

I don't what your budget or time is like but if you can't find one you can call around any glass or windshield replacement shops in your area, and just let them know if you want the heated or non heated rear glass installed, and they come out to you....YEAAAAAAA

I don't what your budget or time is like but if you can't find one you can call around any glass or windshield replacement shops in your area, and just let them know if you want the heated or non heated rear glass installed, and they come out to you....YEAAAAAAA

He want be able to obtain a rear window with D/F from any large automotive glass distributor ,it's been discontinued. and very
slim pickings on finding one without D/F, if he's lucky.

Called 5 local glass replacement company's in the area, and 4 had the rear glass with defroster in stock. They quoted me $259 + tax up to $379 + tax installed. That's just for the installation of the glass, you'll have to run your own wiring and plugs and switch. Sorry in Denver CO. I don't know about KC, won't be in that area for at least 3 weeks...Passing thru going to Missouri