The ride that replaced the Buick . . .

OhioC5

Underwear model
But I stick around because I don't hang on to cars very long and will buy another Buick. I have a couple irons in the fire now. I had a second forged engine built for my GN. The buyer put a pretty substantial deposit down on the engine. You never know, if he flakes out I'll be in the marked for another G body.

On to the car that has my current attention. I wanted one of these since the day they came out. It's a Velocity Yellow Z06 with 5050 miles when I bought it. I've had the car for a few months now. The parts buying process has started and they're starting to show up. A quick little run down on the direction I'm taking it.

HP Tuners PRO
LC-2 Wideband
Hinson ceramic coated headers
LME ported LS7 heads / BTR Dual spring kit with Ti retainers / Trunion bearing upgrade
BTR Spec'd blower Comp cam / New GM lifter trays / GM LS7 lifters
ECS Supercharger kit / Black powder coated head unit and pipes / ZR1 Map sensor
Julios Alky control
Kenny Bell BAP
80 psi injectors
Racetronix BAP harness
Mighty mouse catch can
ARP hardware/GM MLS gaskets
New set of shoes

Kicking around getting the bottom end of the engine done. Seems a lot of them are living around 750-800 HP without touching it though. And kicking around a Mantic 9000 twin disk clutch kit.

Here's a few pics, really hoping it warms up a little.

You can see a little red on the seats. That was replaced with a soft black leather

Last edited:
Heads - not that great of pics

The headers

The DASH LOGIC it will display AFR, Boost, knock, retard or what ever else I want it to on the HUD display. You can hook up any 5v ref gauges to it.

My personalized plate

Not sure if I missed it, what year is thr car?

Anything with forced induction is cool in my book

It's an '07, all the stuff is pretty much here now. I just have a few decisions to make on how much deeper I want to be in it.