The regal of my dreams

He either added an extra "zero" on the end of the price numbers or he's "fishing" for a "what's it worth" number....certainly is no where even worth the reserve price.

I like how he thinks because it has a G5 Clifford alarm there's no need to worry about security. Guess he's never had a G body stolen or known anyone who has.

DID YOU SEE?? It has a brand new CHASEY. I want one for my car. Also, I think you don't have to worry about security because nobody wants it. 0 bids and 17xx views. :eek::D:p

No wonder much of the youth today is going deaf......

In my youth....bikes had 20-22 inch rims and car had 14-15 inch rims....

While potential buyers may be few and fair between if the trunk lid art work is superior that would make a neat wall hanging piece.

just my thoughts...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Its a loooong way from being a 100 point concours Buick Regal.

I agree Dennis, I have a nice little system in my GN that FuzzyGN helped me out with and set up. I like a good sounding system but I don't need to go deaf. That is what my guitars and amp at home are for. :eek: Not really, I do wear ear protection for that. I just like a good sound but I don't share while in traffic. I respect other's "space". :)

I'm more interested in the air shots and that new chasey! He must have fabricated quite a bit...the car is 95% fiberglass.

I think he was light headed from the 5 inch A-1 suspension lift he's been riding around on. The fiberglass work is good. He'd be lucky to get 5K for the car.

What a piece of crap!! Unbelieveable what someone will do to a car to get attention. Made me sick. If I had the money, were rich, I'd buy it and drive it straight to the crusher.

Bruce '87 Grand National

i can safely presume that LSD was involved with both the creation and pricing of this car.