The price of gas where you live

Here in Ohio these are the lowest prices i have found but some stations are higher. It pays to shop around and these stations are only a couple of miles from each other.

Regular is $2.69

Premium is $2.91

Around $2.45 a gallon for 91 which is the same price as e85. Last I saw sams premium was $2.60

It pays to shop around and these stations are only a couple of miles from each other.

Regular is $2.69

Premium is $2.91
I use the Gas Buddy app on my phone. You get the prices and locations with maps if needed. Great on a trip.

2.38 a gal for 87 in aiken SC.

I get it for 2.28 a gal with my bilo card.

93 can be had for as low as 2.59 or 2.49 with my bilo card.

Every barrel of oil imported to Oahu is subjected to additional taxes and fees, in accordance with Hawaii gasoline laws. For the neighboring islands like Maui, Kauai, Big Island, etc. the prices are even higher because of the cost of shipping and the county taxes are higher.

Pricing trends are also different here. There have been times when prices on the Mainland will fall but our prices go up! Or, our prices will start falling a few weeks after Mainland prices fall. I've read Hawaii buys its crude oil from Asia because its closer to ship than the Middle East. Maybe that plays into the disparity as well...

Dem mainland folk don' know de' struggle, do dey, Scott? ;)

FWIW, I paid $95 last month for a five gallon pail of M1 methanol.

Just filled up

Attachments

• 1416596221387.jpg
    1416596221387.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 100
Purchased 93 octane premium yesterday in Lexington, KY $2.65
Was able to fill my truck for under $50!

I just saw $2.61 for PREMIUM (91) in Phoenix......... at a Chevron!

We should stop talking about it now.......... :nailbiting: