The New Guy From NewZealand

wiring time my favorite night time quiet activity.thats the whole engine part done including extra wires for gauges, meth injection injector,knock ears ,wideband,boost control etc.even added a 2nd IAT plug in another location just incase i swap to measuring air pre throttlebody.now i just need to get it on the car and fit the grommet where needed and shorten all the ecu end to suit ecu placement and hook up a shit ton of relays LOL
IMGP6636_zps9cc2daca.jpg

two step in action on n/a test engine.i cant wait to get mine going i need 6 LS1 coils but they are hard to find here.im first to test it in a road going car so i need to find some coils asap

the final creation 0.82 rear off my china T70 with holset H1E core and compressor housing.same size wheels front and rear as the china T70 but more blades and differing blade angles should hopefully spool earlier and be capable of 650-700hp.bolting it on tomorrow for a test run if the rain goes away.
IMGP6664bright_zpsd1959d6c.jpg

IMGP6667bright_zpsd45d2518.jpg

preliminary testing done.its on and running but its not stopped raining in 3-4 days and is shit out there so no driving it yet.BUT its definately flowing a lot more air.it fair dumps the air out the BOV when you give it a rev now.load it up on the convertor in the shed and its making 4-5psi at 3200rpm :D winnnnning normally 0 boost at round 4000 before it breaks traction.this thing is going to be animal now. and the sound OMG it sounds like a jet when it starts spooling and does the biggest dose when you lift off as the BOV cant vent enough air now .wooooooosssstttutututututututututututut woooooosssssssss tutuututututututut LOL.driving it raining or not tomorrow LOL

shes definately black LOL next up is free up the breathing of the 327 with some headers and exhaust and maybe carb and inlet manifold
IMGP6703_zpsb5d81759.jpg

found some motovation/bordom LOL and got out and made my first merge collector.made one out of toilet rolls first then used the toilet roll version as a template for the 2 angle cuts on the end of each pipe.turned out pretty good for a half hour slap together
IMGP6756_zps2b56964d.jpg

IMGP6758_zps32325626.jpg

8 hours work and $80 later the vb has been transformed .sporting its new tough GM flat black paintjob LOL .a quick block back with 400 tomorow and a final coat and we will be unwrapping all the chrome woot
009_zpsae782965.jpg

010_zpsb82ce60c.jpg

haha im not really happy its a bit rough for my liking but in all reality for what it gets used for and the fact that the rear gaurds will be ripped up with tyre wire in no time its ok LOL. and the guy who owns it loves it so im happy enough.hopefully its all road legal again tomorrow and then its time to bolt on the dump pipe and screamer and fill it with avgas for some higher psi tuning :D

So while on the hoist today we found more damage .we have started tearing the lugs off the torque convertor .2 weeks till racing time to bust out the welder

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

car all tuned ready to race with its new turbo.have had to tune upto 18psi now as the 38mm wastegate wont go any lower with the drag exhaust dump pipe on .so now at 18psi and 14 degrees of timing still feels like an animal