The New Guy From NewZealand

low quality phone pics lol dont do it justice

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid852.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fab81%2Fdelcowizzid%2FVN%2520GTS%2Fgtsturbo.mp4"> gts video
vb engine pics
IMG0225A.jpg

IMG0236A.jpg

IMG0235A.jpg

IMG0237A.jpg

awaiting the new 60lb seimens dekas to arrive so we can get back to tuning then she will be alive and kicking proper.

update on my car my head guy wants valves so i best get him valves LOL who has some nice undercut turbo freindly exhaust valves for my series 3.8 1.5" or even 1.6" maybe think we can fit them in there or if anyone has a link to any cant have mint ports with **** valves that would be sacriledge 11/32 stem size im guessing i may not get much help on this one being totally different heads more just documenting the build

Don't know of any turbo safe valves for the 3800 myself but you might want to look at some of the TTA 3.8 valves. I think they might work for you.

went to do vb exhaust new welding wire is ****house must be made in china out of crushed commodores physically couldnt weld with it LOL but i did get a nice cam vid delco quality phone video LOL who says a cam with no overlap doesnt chop at idle LOL YouTube - turbo 3.8 v6 cammed idle

well gts is N/A again for a week while it gets a roady took it all off today.thought ide measure the japanese/chinese T70 for ****s and giggles popped off the compressor cover and WTF did i find apart from looking brand new in there there was a wopping great giant compressor wheel 63mm inducer 84mm exducer no wonder boost doesnt fall over havnt even got it stressed yet its larger than expected LOL for sale listing said

A/R 0.70
Inducer 60mm
Exducer 64mm must be meant to say 84 i thought 4mm sounded a little to smal of a size difference LOL

turbine looks to match
Turbine details

A/R 0.84
Inducer 73mm
Exducer 64mm
now off to compare wheel size to other turbos

im on most days reading whats going on just dont post much. drags coming up so time to get organised before its too late like last time loading cars on trucks with the laptop still plugged in tuning LOL.little green car now has 4.11:1 rear gears and 26x9 hoosiers gonna be interesting

merry xmas and happy new year just got back from holidays.santa got me a new camera :D so got some pics of the vb
IMGP4161.jpg

and some twisty axles now twisting 28 spline axles
IMGP4168.jpg
and something a little different a few of us are building
IMGP4154.jpg
so light you can lift the frontend off the ground at the moment :D

will just be heading out with the stock 3800 and T700r4 with the 2 rx7 turbos maybe a cam and 14psi pretty much the same as the green car but half the weight :biggrin: somewhere in the 10's at 120mph would be nice for a start

just got home from the drags eventfull weekend got the green car into the 11's 11.7@117.8mph weighs 1500kg with driver and gas more later after i have a coffee and gets the pics and vids online

Is that oil you're burning or are the tires loosing traction about half way down the track? Looks like you did pretty good.

rear main is rope seal and has a little leak that leaks a mist of oil onto the crossover on boost by the time we get 1/2 track engines coming out for a new rear main very shortly