the new GN is a 2014 CTS Sport Twinturbo 420 HP Caddie

HUMBLE-U2

check it boys the new Caddie CTS SPORT v6 twin turbo 420hp.and it gets better GM is twin turbocharging a 2014 v8 vette dubbed the Zo7 700+ hp. and a 2014 ATS Caddie v8 TwinTurbo 500HP.now that's going fast with class.

Well Mary Barra is car gal. Her first car was going to be a Trans Am but she ended up with a gas saver Chevette (awful car). So maybe there is still some performance to be had at GM.

What a novel idea.
Turbocharging an engine for more HP / CI.
Wish Buick would have thought of that..Ahem...:D
I like the sound of the two cars you mentioned - but I guarantee you I would go into cardiac arrest after looking at the price tags.

there are some youtube links on the cts/sport enjoy. going back to playoff football and steaks & lobster on the grill cold beer & shots of jack my turbo brothers. did you guys catch the colt/chiefs game damn good football!

there are some youtube links on the cts/sport enjoy. going back to playoff football and steaks & lobster on the grill cold beer & shots of jack my turbo brothers. did you guys catch the colt/chiefs game damn good football!

That WAS a great game.

I'll wait for someone to trade a '14 CTS Sport in at work ............ and buy it cheap......:LOL: