The last year for the GS Nats ? the Auto-X sholud go out with a BANG!!

cutluse231

Just finished re-reading a post over on FaceBook that this possibly year , just may be the last year for our beloved Buick GS Nationals .
Well Auto-X ,rs and Cone Crushers here's my thoughts on this.........
GS Auto-X 2.0 should go out with a BANG!! it will happen again , so I am putting out a MAJOR call out to all Auto-Xrs and Cone Crushers , to bring their rides and some friends and buddies rides to this possible final event.
Yes It is exclusively a all Buick event and most of all we like to flood it with all the Buicks we can, so we need to spread the word there , but it is still being left as "open".
So all you that attended last year with your "nonconformist " rides , please come join us again .... no complaints here , we all enjoyed them!!
Again PLEASE help us spread the word , to show the spectators , on lookers , the ride-alongs, even the drag racers , heck even the world, that we came to play and have fun enjoying our cars ...............................even if it is a bit wet , raining and possibly our last time together!
Thanks

my goal is to have the Apollo together enough to go tear it up, I sure don't want to miss this one!

God willing myself and the car will be there agaim What a blast this past year was.

That event was the AutoX deal of a lifetime. Make as many runs as you physically could. Usually, at events I've been to, its a full 12 hours day for what, 3 runs...