The J&S Safeguard questions

Just a thought, since the ECM is being eliminated, would I use an NA dizzy? Yep, another wild question.

Your turbo distributor will work fine, you can also use a NA one like you thought.
I'd recommend removing the HEI module completely out of the distributor, then using the MAG + & MAG - wires on your new Safeguard to connect to the pickup coil in the distributor. The coil wiring is easy on the HEI, it's just a quick connect on the cap.

I'll go over the wires in the round connector on your current dizzy but I still suggest not using it, the Safeguard is quicker and has more spark energy alone.
Four wires in the round connector: green, white, black, brown.
The green wire is the H pin on the HEI module and is also connected to the small green pickup coil wire.
The white wire is the L pin on HEI module and is also connected to the small white pickup coil wire.
The black wire is D pin on HEI module
The brown wire is the ground.

I believe the use of an NA dizzy would be the way to go. Any one got one avaialable?
Thanks for the reply, didn't see your answer before starting another thread.
Regards
Dan

All good Sir. Have the total advance verified on the NA dizzy, perhaps needs a recurve or limit total advance if you use it.