The Grass Doctor?

thought you boys might like to see how we set up our cutting heights on some of the cutting units we use ...this is what's typically called our bench set height of cut " HOC"...then if need be I will use whats called a prism gauge to check the field cut ....so in the pic the accuguage is set at 0.400.... this my current height for tees...collars ...and approaches .... 0.500 would be equal to 1/2" for reference ...

IMG_0743.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg
IMG_0745.jpg

Jerryl, Ray and I are coming over to your course and walk all over the putting greens when there's a frost. Get y'all and the boys some overtime in these difficult days. :LOL:

here's my course ....Creek course ...

The fairways are lined with pine trees and hardwoods. He forgot to mention the gators!
Lol, blondie at minute 7:20, Mindy, she has no idea what "thrust through impact" really is! KC will be giving her the lessons. :ROFLMAO:

The fairways are lined with pine trees and hardwoods. He forgot to mention the gators!
Lol, blondie at minute 7:20, Mindy, she has no idea what "thrust through impact" really is! KC will be giving her the lessons. :ROFLMAO:
haha I knew you might like Mindy....she's up town though you might have to come out of your normal watering holes for that one ... :ROFLMAO: ...notice the greens side bunkers are freshly renovated ...and the fairway bunkers are original sand from 03 ...contaminated from years of thunderstorms and a couple hurricanes...LOL.. they got done a year after that video....a beautiful piece of property to say the least ...cut through a 900 acre State preserve /reserve ...what ever they call it... Princess place state preserve ...I have an open gun and light permit out there for hunting vermin ...like you , ray and Jerryl if you set foot on my greens ...:p

haha I knew you might like Mindy....she's up town though you might have to come out of your normal watering holes for that one ... :ROFLMAO: ...notice the greens side bunkers are freshly renovated ...and the fairway bunkers are original sand from 03 ...contaminated from years of thunderstorms and a couple hurricanes...LOL.. they got done a year after that video....a beautiful piece of property to say the least ...cut through a 900 acre State preserve /reserve ...what ever they call it... Princess place state preserve ...I have an open gun and light permit out there for hunting vermin ...like you , ray and Jerryl if you set foot on my greens ...:p

I hear Ray still has some old LAWs he smuggled back. We'll make ya a few more sand traps. :p:p
Mindy would take one look at me and say, "What a dream boat" :cool: