The Grass Doctor?

Now here'a a little interesting tidbit of real news about the Grass Doctor. Back in 1972 he wrote and sang a popular song that Sammy Davis Jr. ended up paying millions in royalties to sing. Just change the name Candy Man to Grass Doctor for the original.

haha I never even saw this scoob... what happened to the ..lets all just loose our mind thread ...??

send me some pea meal bacon... and ill love you forever... that is the real deal... with fresh tomatoes and butter toast .. ill kill a bitch,,, :p :ROFLMAO:

haha I never even saw this scoob... what happened to the ..lets all just loose our mind thread ...??

Can't lose what ya never had. :LOL:

send me some pea meal bacon... and ill love you forever... that is the real deal... with fresh tomatoes and butter toast .. ill kill a bitch,,, :p :ROFLMAO:

You can't fully enjoy without some of this to go with it.:D

And of course you never cook without your special chef's tee-shirt. :ROFLMAO:

you bitches better recognize ...period correct ... :p

IMG_3459.jpeg

my buddy Barry who has a 68 plum crazy road runner...made this shirt for me ... for when we go to car shows ... :geek:

View attachment 353159View attachment 353160

I send all business to our great TR vendors...and enjoy meeting new guys with TR's ...those who care to listen.. I will help..but I no longer correct guys and act like an ass ...just let them talk for the most part ...and help the guys who are humble and ask a lot of questions... as long as they bring me a cheese burger ... I love the culture of car shows and am always enjoy meeting new people ...then I usually have to deal with mopar guys when Barry is away from his bad ass car LOL....livin life the best way I know how ... always humble and generous ...thank you all for your knowledge.... met so many great guys on this board...

I try my best ...LOL... joey taught me that .... depends on the idiot ...just sayin... :p