The BPG official event flier for the 2014 national event. Mark your calendars!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
The BPG 2014 Event will again be held at National Trail Raceway in Hebron Ohio August 1st-2nd 2014. The Host Hotel will be the Newark Metropolitan (855-250-4563) the rate is $109 a night and includes breakfast. Promo code for booking is BPG or just mention the event when you call. They will have an expanded breakfast menu for 2014.

The Hotel will arranging to block off the street on Thursday and Friday night and will provide a BBQ again. Ted Nagels Band (North side Garage) will be playing Friday night. We are also talking to Hotel about a trip to the Longaberger Basket Factory for those that do not want to be at the track all day.

National Trail was again picked as the Host due to economics of hosting an Event. NTR and the Hotel selection for offsite activities such as a Band and BBQ would not have been possible. NTR Management is also reaching out to other Local Ohio clubs to have them attend out Event. This will be a first for the BPG sort of the Buicks vs. the World. We will still run our regular race program but also hope to have some grudge races. NTR is also willing to plan a cruise on Saturday before the judging of Car Show to the local lake.

We also plan on having a Rain date of Sunday built into the contract if we have a rain out on Saturday or Friday. For all the latest news and details stop by the web site... http://www.buickperformancegroup.com Thanks for you patience as we did do a lot of research in providing the best Buick Experience for your hard earned $$ and to provide something besides a Car Show and Racing..Thanks for your continued Support of the BPG and we hope to see you there in 2014!

Attachments

• BPGeventFlier2014.jpg
    BPGeventFlier2014.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 235
Who is heading out to BPG this year? I'm going to make the trek out Thursday the 31st for the weekend. I will have a spot in the pits set up for the club if anyone wants to pit there. I can't wait to get out and see some beautiful show cars, smell some race gas, and watch some fast Buick's run!

It's almost here! Who is going? We can reserve a "MAGNA" spot in the pits for anyone coming out to pit in! See you guys there!