The best recepies... part 1

south of I 40 in NC. ;) Denver to be exact.

We will meet sooner or later, and when we do you better bring the best GD Mac and Cheese your wife can make :eek:. I have a couple of twists I throw in mine, some chicken, vegtables, cocaine (cough) people cant resist it :eek:, their hooked after the first bite :D.

I'll try to post up the recipe tonight WITH pictures, all this talk about it is making me hungry for it now. Now I need to pick up some more beer and cheese (the beer isnt for the recipe :cool:)

Blown Headgasket Chili

• 12 oz tomato paste
• 16 oz tomato sauce
• 2 16 oz stewed tomatos
• 3 24oz cans red kidney beans (drained)
• 6 Tablespoons garlic powder
• 3 Tablespoons onion powder
• 2 Tablespoons ground cumin
• 2 Tablespoons parsley
• 2 Teaspoons oregano
• 1/2 Teaspoon salt
• 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 Tablespoon chipotle powder
• 1 Teaspoon habenero chile powder
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 4 whole red habeneros (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
• 6 jalepenos (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
• 2 New Mexican chiles (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
• 1 pound steak of choice
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 pound ground pork or bacon cut into small squares.
• 6 oz beer (1/2 can)
• 4 shots of knob creek bourbon

IF you can find one then a 1/4 naga jolokia also called the bhut jolokia, which comes in at 1,000,000 on the Scoville scale,...BTW a jalapeno rates about 5,000 and a habanero at roughly 400,000

Directions
Prepare like any other chili, saute onions add stuff, add more stuff etc
Cook for whenever stiring always and serve with plenty of alcohol.

• 12 oz tomato paste
• 16 oz tomato sauce
• 2 16 oz stewed tomatos
• 3 24oz cans red kidney beans (drained)
• 6 Tablespoons garlic powder
• 3 Tablespoons onion powder
• 2 Tablespoons ground cumin
• 2 Tablespoons parsley
• 2 Teaspoons oregano
• 1/2 Teaspoon salt
• 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 Tablespoon chipotle powder
• 1 Teaspoon habenero chile powder
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 4 whole red habaneros (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
• 6 jalepenos (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
• 2 New Mexican chiles (deveined, deseeded and chopped)
• 1 pound steak of choice
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 pound ground pork or bacon cut into small squares.
• 6 oz beer (1/2 can)
• 4 shots of knob creek bourbon

IF you can find one then a 1/4 naga jolokia also called the bhut jolokia, which comes in at 1,000,000 on the Scoville scale,...BTW a jalapeno rates about 5,000 and a habanero at roughly 400,000

Directions
Prepare like any other chili, saute onions add stuff, add more stuff etc
Cook for whenever stiring always and serve with plenty of alcohol.

no thanx, I like my anus!! :D

I will if DailyDrifter does first. ;)

Well here it is :biggrin:. I started off with 4 boxes of the BJ's Annie's Shells and white cheddar. Just follow the original recipe for now. Then I boiled up some vegtables, and grilled some chicken on the grille. After the "original" recipe is done, I added in the chicken, Velvetta cheese, American cheese, and more cheddar cheese :eek::cool:, then add in a half a stick of butter :eek:. Stir it all up and melt the cheese's, then throw in the veggies:D. I've also added more cheese in the past, but I'm trying to eat healthy:biggrin:, lol.

Alright TurboIndian, the balls in your court, are you gonna take the ball home or toss it back?

And I know what your asking yourself "Is that healthy to eat?" of course it is I put vegtables in it! ;)

Attachments

• macand cheese 005.jpg
    macand cheese 005.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 90
  • macand cheese 006.jpg
    macand cheese 006.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 87
  • macand cheese 007.jpg
    macand cheese 007.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 96
shi*t that couldn't stop up an 88 year old woman that hasn't had a bowel movement in 6 days. it couldn't stop a 92 year old mans heart that has had 3 triple bypass heart surgeries. :p

PS: you ruin it with all them damn veggies in it.

I'll send the recipe to you in a PM because the wife is upset with me giving out the recipe over the internet.

shi*t that couldn't stop up an 88 year old woman that hasn't had a bowel movement in 6 days. it couldn't stop a 92 year old mans heart that has had 3 triple bypass heart surgeries. :p

I'll send the recipe to you in a PM because the wife is upset with me giving out the recipe over the internet.

I forgot you southners dont like vegtables that much. Send me the PM and i'll post it on here for you :eek: lol. I havent made it without the veggies in a while. Its still the BEST.

Its a recipe, not Russian weapons plans :rolleyes::tongue:

Well here it is :biggrin:. I started off with 4 boxes of the BJ's Annie's Shells and white cheddar. Just follow the original recipe for now. Then I boiled up some vegtables, and grilled some chicken on the grille. After the "original" recipe is done, I added in the chicken, Velvetta cheese, American cheese, and more cheddar cheese :eek::cool:, then add in a half a stick of butter :eek:. Stir it all up and melt the cheese's, then throw in the veggies:D. I've also added more cheese in the past, but I'm trying to eat healthy:biggrin:, lol.

So what is the original recipe? What is the stuff in the cup...heavy cream?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

So what is the original recipe? What is the stuff in the cup...heavy cream?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Its milk with the powdered cheese they give you. I basically just eye everthing up and toss it in there. The "original" recipe is the one they put on the back of the box, I just throw some cheese and chicken in there for good luck.

that would be good with a little chile powder and ground beef DD. I think I'm gonna have to try it later.

Nobody should be allowed to start a recipe and not finish it.............:eek: Or not tell the family secrets.

If you will not tell, don't start.

If you wouldn't mind Steve, I'd like a copy myself please. I'm always looking for new recipes.:biggrin:

that would be good with a little chile powder and ground beef DD. I think I'm gonna have to try it later.

I had one bowl and my stomach is still coated in cheese. If you do add the powder and beef let me know how it turns out.

Nobody should be allowed to start a recipe and not finish it.............:eek: Or not tell the family secrets.

If you will not tell, don't start.

If I wanted to be a dick I could post it :eek:, but i'm not (I am a a-hole though ;))

I might end up making Salmon sometime this week.

the luther

Did ANYONE TRY the Luther.....:eek:

its good... but may put you in the hospital:biggrin:

I had one bowl and my stomach is still coated in cheese. If you do add the powder and beef let me know how it turns out.

If I wanted to be a dick I could post it :eek:, but i'm not (I am a a-hole though ;))

I might end up making Salmon sometime this week.

You need to try some olive oil fried salmon... get the most Expensive piece of salmon you can find, put some oil in a pot and let it fry until the outside is crispy, then add some pepper, salt, mrs --(dash), or beer whatever you choice is and then enjoy with some lemon sauce and tartar sauce. :biggrin: