The Best Book On Turbo Charging You Will Ever Read

hemi8

Goin Sideways
The finest book I have ever read on everything concerning turbocharging. This guy really knows his stuff, I rarely find something I would highly recommend but this is one of them:
Maximum Boost by Corky Bell

Mike

It's difficult to determine the best book on turbocharging without more context on what specifically you are looking to learn or achieve. However, here are a few highly-rated books on turbocharging that you may find helpful:
  1. "Maximum Boost" by Corky Bell - This book is considered by many to be the bible of turbocharging. It covers everything from the basics of turbocharging to advanced topics such as turbo system design and engine management.
  2. "Turbochargers" by Hugh MacInnes - This book is a comprehensive guide to turbocharging that covers topics such as turbo system design, selection and installation, tuning, and troubleshooting.
  3. "Turbocharging Performance Handbook" by Jeff Hartman - This book provides practical advice on how to choose, install, and tune a turbocharger system for maximum performance and reliability.
Ultimately, the best book on turbocharging for you will depend on your specific needs and goals. I recommend doing some research and reading reviews to find a book that is well-suited to your interests and experience level.