The "Banana" as seen on TV

BIG HEAD CHRIS

If I'm not mistaken,I think the new episode of "pinks all out" from Indy is coming on this thursday! This,for all who don't know,will be the World wide Television debut of Team Banana racing inc. Being there in person was really cool,and seeing it on The TV should be even more so. Congrats boys,and good job representin' Turbo Regal style,and flyin the factory colors!

Yeah I heard the Indiana Banana TSM car as driven by Tim Lemay will be on Pinks All Out tomorrow (Thursday) at 8 PM EST. :cool:

Just saw the run, car looked good. Sucks you went too fast.

On another note, Who the hell is this Willie B guy? And what the hell happened to Pinks. Its like they made a soap-opera out of drag racing, I could care less about how much they bought the cars for, and what they had for breakfast that morning.:rolleyes: :mad:

Congrats to Team Bananna on their television debut. The car looked great dragging those big blocks down the track. Total BS how they were obviously trying to put together a all Mopar final.

Two things:

1. Willie B is either drinking race fuel or was dropped on his head as a young child..........MORON!!!

2. Timmy with that accent you are going to end up with the South if you don't watch it!!! :D

Awesome! Me and the kids watched it wating to see the car! Ran out by what .2ths? Hard to keep a TB slow:biggrin:

That was the first thing I said, "dang, he sounds like a hillbilly".

We don't have hillbillies down here, just Rednecks, but don't worry that accent will fit right in!!! :p :D

Awesome! Me and the kids watched it wating to see the car! Ran out by what .2ths? Hard to keep a TB slow:biggrin:

Total BS how they let the girl in the MOPAR go twice when she broke out, and btw she went in the nines. Of course there was a yellow car at C-bus looked just like that one go in the nines as well :cool:

Total BS how they let the girl in the MOPAR go twice when she broke out, and btw she went in the nines. Of course there was a yellow car at C-bus looked just like that one go in the nines as well :cool:

Yeah, I think the whole concept is stupid... If you happen to get the best of your life you can still loose. That is why I don't like bracket racing... Heads up run what you brung...

Anyone record it and post to YouTube? My wife selected our new cable channel lineup for the new service and it does not include the Speed Channel. :(