THE BADDEST V6 ON THE PLANET!!

I have seen a smaller version of that motor on a sand rail. Billet block and heads V6 with twins made 1500 hp and it had a lot more in it.

It was artwork.

I have seen a smaller version of that motor on a sand rail. Billet block and heads V6 with twins made 1500 hp and it had a lot more in it.

It was artwork.

That they are [art work] . I can't even imagine how much a motor like that costs to build from start to finish !!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Gentlemen I present to you eye candy

I expect a full long block to be shipped to me this week.

The check is in the mail.

Well that was at Kenny Duttweilers shop a couple of years ago now.

I am not sure of it but my guess is that the block and heads are from Alan Johnson Racing.

The guy in the video says the same thing but that motor is bigger than the one I saw a couple of years ago. 540 cubic inch V6 is frikkin awesome.

I would love to put that in a Buick just once. It would tear the car in half but it would be worth it.

Well that was at Kenny Duttweilers shop a couple of years ago now.

I am not sure of it but my guess is that the block and heads are from Alan Johnson Racing.

The guy in the video says the same thing but that motor is bigger than the one I saw a couple of years ago. 540 cubic inch V6 is frikkin awesome.

I would love to put that in a Buick just once. It would tear the car in half but it would be worth it.

Yes that is an AJ motor. I would settle for a detuned version and probably still rip the car in half !:LOL:

I wonder how many castings they made? It is not a billet block, so how many did they do? Kinda crazy to cast a one-off block, but I think it ended up in the Middle East where sometimes cost is not an issue. Still........you would think they would have made at least 10 parts for backup. I use to build WWII Rolls Royce Griffons, and we had 12 complete engines and a handful still in crates for backups. This was for an Unlimited Hydroplane race team.

I wonder how many castings they made? It is not a billet block, so how many did they do? Kinda crazy to cast a one-off block, but I think it ended up in the Middle East where sometimes cost is not an issue. Still........you would think they would have made at least 10 parts for backup. I use to build WWII Rolls Royce Griffons, and we had 12 complete engines and a handful still in crates for backups. This was for an Unlimited Hydroplane race team.

I'm sure there are plenty of backups sitting in a Saudi Warehouse or race shop along with complete drop in motors. Heck they probably have at least two in the car hauler for every event they go to.

Don't see much of a cooling jacket on that bad boy..... drag race only I reckon.