the ANGRYV6 to be back in action soon....

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Basically, had it out a bit at the end of last season with the S2 motor and an old school PT88 turbo... decided to make some changes before the season gets underway... should be back in my garage this weekend to tidy up some odds and ends, then likely on the dyno to tweak the tuneup and then time to make some hits. :D

Attachments

• untitled17.JPG
    untitled17.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 537
  • untitled36.JPG
    untitled36.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 445
  • untitled41.JPG
    untitled41.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 548
  • untitled49.JPG
    untitled49.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 459
  • untitled50.JPG
    untitled50.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 468
Few more, but I think you get the idea... I've lost my mind...

Attachments

• untitled52.JPG
    untitled52.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 453
  • untitled54.JPG
    untitled54.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 439
  • untitled53.JPG
    untitled53.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 441
  • untitled55.JPG
    untitled55.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 720
Beautiful stuff! I see you're in the sw burbs. I am in Oswego...are you close? I'm itching to get my ride out of storage in a week or two. Mine's a bit more tame than yours though! (bone stock).

Dash65 - I'm in bolingbrook, and I have a street GN too so I don't get myself arrested in this thing.

Rick - you aint kidding... I'm beginning to wonder what I am creating here...

Cool...I'm hoping to do some cruise nights (Plainfield is right down the road and did cruises last year) and maybe a show or two. If you do any of the local cruises/shows, give me a shout 'cause I'm hoping to meet some of the local TR folks this season. I got mine finished just in time to put it up last winter.:mad:

Cliff, Who did the fab work? It looks awesome:biggrin: Are you still running the same 10bolt?

Cliff, Who did the fab work? It looks awesome:biggrin: Are you still running the same 10bolt?

Chris at Behind Bars Race Cars. And yes the same 10bolt lol. We were going to brace it.. but decided to leave it alone for now. I figure the 10 bolt has already been 1.270 at a heavier weight, so hopefully it will stay together for a while....

Did he make those headers?

Yep. Chris made the entire turbo kit including the sheet aluminum intake, the headers and hot side, the intercooler and cold piping, and the 5" aluminum downpipe. Hes got skills.

How much of a gain over last yr are you hoping for. Did you touch the heads or cam?

How much of a gain over last yr are you hoping for. Did you touch the heads or cam?

Heads and cam are the same, just changing valve springs. Last year I think the springs were shot as it would only make power to 6400rpm (even at low 10psi boost) but it was the end of the season so I ran it anyways. I'm not looking to spin it to the moon, but I am sure it will make sufficiently more power, and get there much quicker as well. (like my attempt at avoiding a more specific answer?) lol.

Holy crap man. somebody is gonna get messed up by a V6 this year!

perhaps a good bunch of people!

Holy crap man. somebody is gonna get messed up by a V6 this year!

perhaps a good bunch of people!

I'm going to try to put up a fight in the X275 Drag Radial races with the Midwest Drag Radial Association at GLD... and of course some grudge racing in between. :cool:

I'll sit in the stands and watch. my car will never get to your league!