The 2015 Annual Buick versus Ford Shootout at Noble

pew pew pew

Runs good because of my 11 y/o tuner.

11403496_10153464120824485_8477354376027554956_n.jpg

Last edited:
pew pew pew

Runs good because of my 11 y/o tuner.

11403496_10153464120824485_8477354376027554956_n.jpg
That's nice, I don't care what car I'm wrenching on when my son is there helping. To many kids today can't even tell you how to add oil to a car. It's nice that my son has become a GN fan though.

The old one made around 650 in good air, this one should be in the middle 700's n/a. My 11 y/o tuner keeps telling me he wants to spray it. Lol.

Gees:eek:! That is a lot more power than I thought. Hopefully We can give you a race because I know it sure won't be me:(

I agree. October was nice but if it takes September for our 8 and 9 second cars to show than so be it. We need to win this event!

October date was taken by an NHRA event. If we moved later, we would be on top of Bowling Green. Had to move back slightly into September. Had no other options.

Here booey booey booeick. :) :) :) Can't wait!

11665761_10153452865154485_3093317743272976392_n.jpg
buick engine.jpg

That's a Big engine you got there Mr. BBR, I don't think the Lil 6 can keep up....but its all for fun right? Cant wait to be there and do some racing.

Last edited:
I plan to come back down this year. just tried to book my hotel room and found out that it is an OU game weekend. apparently that means charge 3 times the normal rate (im looking at you, norman courtyard). im coming in pretty late friday so im now stopping about 10 miles sooner in Moore.

Now i just need gbodyparts to get off their butts and ship my damn vacuum brake conversion kit. 2 weeks and it hasnt shipped. i really want to have working brakes. :)

<edit> what's the cost for 1 driver and 1 spectator on Saturday only? i saw fees for friday but didnt see it for saturday. and may as well add my name to the list in post 1. Brian Torelli from KS

Last edited:
I plan to come back down this year. just tried to book my hotel room and found out that it is an OU game weekend. apparently that means charge 3 times the normal rate (im looking at you, norman courtyard). im coming in pretty late friday so im now stopping about 10 miles sooner in Moore.

Now i just need gbodyparts to get off their butts and ship my damn vacuum brake conversion kit. 2 weeks and it hasnt shipped. i really want to have working brakes. :)

<edit> what's the cost for 1 driver and 1 spectator on Saturday only? i saw fees for friday but didnt see it for saturday. and may as well add my name to the list in post 1. Brian Torelli from KS
Rubys Inn in Purcell OK should have a room for you, its nothing fancy but its cozy..

I think the cost is $30 driver and $20 spectator