THDP vs. gN1 Perf DP

GRAY86T-TYPE

Still looking for a new or very nice THDP.....but if I can't find one....I will have to buy another one. Does anybody use the GN1 performance dp? How does it fit, and how did it hold up (the color)

Why the choice between those 2? Are you looking for 3.5"? If not, RJC makes a VERY nice, stainless 3" DP. It fit awesome and is very high quality.

Jim

The RJC is a nice piece, so is the one offered by TA performance. Heard mixed reviews about the GN1 pipe which is why I went with the TA 3".

Why the choice between those 2? Are you looking for 3.5"? If not, RJC makes a VERY nice, stainless 3" DP. It fit awesome and is very high quality.

Jim

Yes the RJC is nice. I would go with it. You can buy a new 3.5 in dp and I will trade you my THDP;)

Injectors

Hi everyone trying to find out size of injectors and brand. the #5207009 on the body of injector. Your help please.

Hi everyone trying to find out size of injectors and brand. the #5207009 on the body of injector. Your help please.

Whoa thats pretty random, but if they have a green stripe on them they are 30#ers. I just sold a set of them and that part# sounds familiar.