Thanksgiving specials

Dennis Kirban

The same routine as in the past. Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and refer to the number/letter code assigned to the part(s) you want. Prices are the total prices you pay except PA residents add 6% sales tax once I confirm part is available and I am holding it for you. Shipping is figured for the basic 48 states only.

Paypal is the perferred method of payment! I don't really do photos as items are as described and listed for years models as described.

Here goes:

11-A I have 3 brand new still has GM sticker on them 1986-1987 molded boost line kits discontinued awhile ago from GM. Price is $60 each member it includes shipping.

11-B I have one slightly used perfect reproduction Cardone brake bowl for the 1985-1987 powermaster set up. new ones retail for $179.95 and up this one is just $110 total. Nothing wrong with it. If you got a powermaster system and never experienced any problems its just a matter of time before you do...kinda like a power antenna.

11-C Fo the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with COLUMN SHIFT tilt complete with key nothing broken or busted tan in color obviously you will want to paint to match. No harnesses are cut. Just $150 includes UPS.

11-D For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the desireable upgrade from the stock 32mm solid front sway bar to the 36 mm HOLLOW Trans Am front sway bar with new rubber bushings included. Bar is used of course. Less weight and thicker. I have one on my personal Turbo-T.
I think I have two left. The price per each is $162

11-E For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal from ATR's inventory brand new sets of the black 8mm custom cut plug wire sets they say turbo on them. Just $40 per set. I have I think about 8 sets left. For you new owners ATR was one of the major Buick turbo suppliers back abut a dozen years ago.

11-F Again from ATRs inventory brand new 12 inch long 3 inch diameter polished stainless mass air pipes with new orange hoses on each end and 4 new clamps. For the 19866-1987 Turbo Regal. The wrapping around them is dated 1999. ATRs price in their old catalog was $79.95 each. Your price is $59.95 each. Note: this is to be used with a cone filter.

11-G Package deal ATR 1986-1987 black custom plug wire set a $34.95 value and the ATR 12 inch polished stainless mass air pipe both items for $80.00 Quick calculation shows you save a few bucks by buying both.

11-H I have brand new never opened a box of headbolts ARP code on the box reads 123-3701 says V6 Buick stage 1 12 pt. $49 buys it.

11-J The GMP 1:18 scale Tweaked race car still new in the box. Cheap at $30. (By the way in the real world this was the very first car to receive our fiberglass hood way back around 1989 and also got the TA vents in the hood that even show up on this diecast model.

11-K Our of my personal car recently repaired 100% complete with jumper harness and brackets satin black face late model am/fm CD player. A neat upgrade for any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal. Price is $350. (Reason I removed I went low option and found a correct am radio for my car). This is NOT the high end version which would have the EQ feature.

11-L For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the factory GM in the box flex black mass air hose (between turbo and air cleaner) Cheap at $60 it has been discontinued by GM several months ago.

11-M I have 5 brand new in the box the metal HURST T-Handle #153-002 has adopters to fit 2 SAE threads and 5 metric threads. The price is $17 each or own all 5 for just $75.

11-O For any year Turbo Regal I have 3 left of the flip down license plate brackets. For those that may not realize what these are it is the flip down plate that stays down when you are pumping gas in your car making it easier not to spill fuel on those valueble OEM rear fillers. A must have improvement in my opinion. Price is $35. each.

In closing HAPPY THANKSGIVING.....make it a "safe" holiday for you and your family.

On a side note....we are closed (Kirban Performance) that friday following Thanksgiving.

Member email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com I will reply to each email. Paypal is perferred and photos are not my speciality....

Hey Dennis

I'll take a set of these how do you want payment?

11-E For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal from ATR's inventory brand new sets of the black 8mm custom cut plug wire sets they say turbo on them. Just $40 per set. I have I think about 8 sets left. For you new owners ATR was one of the major Buick turbo suppliers back abut a dozen years ago