THANKS TURBO LOU!!!!

Josh Beacock

Just wanted to say how much Lou has helped me out with my car and giving me advice and his expertease. He is a solid guy. My motor took a (deleted) so I brought it to him for help he had a motor already ready for me and put that in with new injectors and got rid of some of my rinky dink oakie s(deleted) I did lol. I also brought him a 4 inch exhaust which was a pain in the (deleted) to put on but, he did it to make me happy! He is aslo putting a new turbo as well, a little bigger :). We had a couple good conversations about life, cars etc. he's a stand up guy! He also tuned it as well all on a budget which wasnt very much and still dealt with me even though I changed my mind a couple times on him after he was already done oops haha. Im picking my car up in a couple days and he has done this all in about a week which is amazing to me. Anybody in the cali area that needs a real pro to work on their TB go to LOU you will not regret it trust me. You take it to him he treats your car like his car and will make it right. So thanks again Lou you are definatley great at what you do and help people in the process.

It's a good thing Lou keeps a motor or two in stock ready to go. :) He did the same for me late last year, I haven't had a chance to put very many miles on it yet but few I did it felt good! He doesn't like to let them go till he is satisfied with them.

TType85 said:
It's a good thing Lou keeps a motor or two in stock ready to go. :) He did the same for me late last year, I haven't had a chance to put very many miles on it yet but few I did it felt good! He doesn't like to let them go till he is satisfied with them.

Yeah most definatley that's for sure he's a good guy. Glad he helped you out as well. Can't wait to see how mine drives :)